Prank or Frank pt. 1

I was going to make this part smut but I'll wait ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). and also, the fact that Hinata is older than Kageyame (his big body ass) got me Jungshook! Anyways, enjoy. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on "My Cringeful Writing"

Our boys, Kageyama and Hinata, went to theatres for a delightful date, however, encountered an ex of Kageyama, and current enemies Oikawa, the narcissist, and Iwaizumi, the tsundere bastard, on there way to their date. This leads the two boys astray, but they, fortunately, survived the turbulence and had a wonderful ever after...sike. ( jk ) ANYWAYS, we will continue on the journey with our boys. As of today, Hinata knows what he wants to do for Tobio...

Hinata: Yeah Tanaka! That's a great idea!

Tanaka: *chuckle that typical Tanaka laugh* Yeah, it would be perfect. I'll sneak into the storage room and you'll lose the ball multiple times, making 'Yama mad. and I'll scare the shit out of 'em.

Hinata: So cool. But wait, where are Asahi and Noya going to be in all of this?

Tanaka: Oh don't worry, they won't even be 'ere. They said they were goin' to "study", and Asahi was blushing. So you know what that means~(˘▾˘~) ...

Both: They're going out! * they both start dancing and shrieking like girls*

[Kageyama enters]

Kageyama: OI! What are you two dumbasses squealing for?! Is this a farm?

H

inata: ( oh shit) u-u-ummm nothing K-Kageyama *nervous chuckles and puts his hand behind his head*

Tanaka: Y-Yeah geez.. when d-did ya come in?

Kageyama: Just now, but I don't wanna know what the hell you two were on about. I bet it's stupid. Anyways, I'm going to practice until the others come.

Hinata: Hey, w-wait- can I practice with you?!

Kageyama: Sure, and you're going to be the setter this time. Throw the ball right you dumbass!

Hinata: Ok! *glances at Tanaka and they give each other a smirk and a nod* uhm- Kageyama?

Kageyama: What?

Hinata: Can Tanaka join and be on the other side?

Kageyama: Sure whatever.

Tanaka: Thanks! You're amazing Hinata!

Hinata: Oh Thanks *blushes* You're cool too~*chuckles*

Kageyama: (What the hell is wrong with those two? Why is Hinata blushing from a compliment? Especially from Tanaka? Im surrounded around lames. )

Hinata: *hits the ball and it doesn't go over the net and gets a dirty glance from Kageyama.* Sorry!

Kageyama: Just do better dumbasss! *passes another ball to Hinata*

Hinata: O-okay...*Tanaka walks over*

Tanaka: Let me help you shortie. *Holds him but the waist and angles the ball upwards* You just throw it up, and hit it as hard as you can, and go for it! *smirks*

Hinata: o-okay *whispers* I think our plan is working look at Kageyama *snickers*

Tanaka: I know. *smirks*

{Flashback: Their Plan from earlier}

Hinata: Goodmornin'