Chapter 3

The next day at school before school was done for the day Sofia asked Miss Flora to talk to her privately.

Sofia told her everything what happened at Vivian's castle.

Miss Flora said, "Oh my well if you want Sofia I can put you three separately in different groups if need be."

Sofia said, "No thank you Miss Flora I just need to think of a way for my two best friends to get along and stop fighting over me like I'm some chew toy that James's dog Rex chews on a daily."

Miss Flora laughed and said, "Well Sofia I know you will come up with something." "You always come up solutions to anyone's problems."

Sofia's eyes lit up when she heard what Miss Flora said. She said, "Thank you Miss Flora you gave me an excellent idea!" As she ran out of the classroom.

Sofia ran to Hugo and Vivian and said, "Hey after we go to Hugo's castle next week how about we do my castle." Both of them nodded of okay. Sofia ran to her coach and sat by herself.

Amber asked, "Sofia what's got you speeding around?" Sofia smirked, Oh I have the perfect plan for Hugo and Vivian to get along without me being there." "Seeing them bickering and fighting over me like they already are." James asked interested, "What is your plan Sof?" Sofia smirked, "If they continue fighting over me then I'll lock them in a room to together until they work out their differences." Amber said, "I'm impressed Sofia." Sofia said, "Thanks Amber."