Chapter 7

The week went pretty fast and the week of the day of Sofia Appreciation Day.

Sofia came in to Royal Prep and everyone was complementing her and saying how she was and asked her how she was. She was thanking them but she was really confused about what was happening.

When she came home, Amber and James ran out of the coach. She shrugged that off, and she went to her room and Sofia was talking to Clover, Mia and Robin when she noticed Baileywick had not come to her room.

She got changed to a new gown and looked everywhere. She went to the ballroom and saw it was dark, she turned on the lights. Everyone she knew screamed, "SURPRISE!" "Happy Sofia Appreciation Day."Which made her bounce back about five feet and fall into some strong arms, it was Hugo. Hugo chuckled, "You falling for me now Sof?" Sofia blushed and got herself out of his arms. Sofia asked, "What's all this?" Hugo replied, "Well after me and Vivian were locked in the room." "We figured out by ourselves that you don't have much time to yourself and you've done so much for everyone so me and Vi decided to ask your parents and the fairies to do a day to appreciate everything you've done for everyone especially me." "Also I like you." Sofia answered and blushed, "I like you too." Hugo hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek and Sofia kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly. The whole day was great and Sofia had a great time with her friends.