11

"Raps wait " Cassandra called out running after the princess

"Sis hold on " varian called following behind cass

Rapunzel maid it to her room slamming the door shut. Cass and varian stopped in front of it. Cass looked up to varian sadly

"can you give us some time to talk things out"she asked . The prince nodded,as Cassandra knocked on the door opening it.

The princess didn't bother looking up knowing who it was. "What do you want"she asked as her voice muffled into her dress.

"Look Raps, Can you at least give me a chance to explain" cass asked

Raps took her head out of her dress looking up to face her friend. Rapunzel didn't say anything,but cass new she was trying to say yes.

Cassandra walked over to the bed taking a seat next to raps. "I'm so sorry raps. I never mint to break girl code...hay if you want me to tell varian we can't be together thin I'll do it, I just don't want to lose you"

Raps looked at her with a small smile,but it soon faded. "No"the princess said shaking her head in denial.

"No" cass repeated confused

This time Rapunzel nodded with another smile as she began to explain.

"The only reason all my past 'friends' were friends with me was to get close with my brother,and thin they ditch me after he denies their ask out. After making the code with you 6 years ago I guess it became an instinct to git mad if I ever saw you with varian which is why I acted like I did. I was scared I was going to loose you to. Afraid the only reason you hung out with me was to git close with varian,but the weird thing is I don't really care anymore. If I'm being honest I actually ship y'all"

"Ship us" cass asked confused. "Long story " raps answered a little to quickly . "And seeing how your willing to hide your feelings for him to make me happy"

Rapunzel thought for a moment. She turned to face Cassandra again. "Put your right hand over your heart"

Cass did as asked. "Cassandra and Rapunzel" raps began, putting her right hand over heart like cass. "Cassandra and Rapunzel" the black haired girl repeated.

"Are taking away Girl code"

Cassandra's eyes grew wide as the princess finished. "Are taking away Girl Code" cass slowly ended. "Wait raps are you sure"

Raps nodded in response. "Dose that mean" Cass asked Hoping she new what her friend was doing. Rapunzel rolled her eyes "yes it means that"

Cassandra quickly filled with joy giving raps the princess's famous bear huge. "Thank you"she said

Rapunzel pulled her away . "Now you have someone to ask out" she teased. Cass laughed a little running out of the room to see varian was gone .

Cass assumed he was in his lab running to find the alchemist.