Chapter 8

40 Days Until The Wedding

"Ahhh Alex." I was surprised that he was this good in bed and my god was he good.

"Yeah?" He groaned as I released and so did he.

I pulled away and pulled my panties on before looking over at him. I couldn't believe I slept with him and part of me felt horrible. Like I was cheating on Nicky.

"I should go." I laughed a little as he frowned at me.

"So I'm just a hit and quit?" Alex growled at me.

"No, it's just that..Nicky is waiting for me." I said quietly.

Alex took me to lunch and we watched a movie before coming back to his house for some nice sex. It made me throb just thinking about it.

I rushed out and went home where Nicky was on the couch waiting for me. I wasn't in the mood to have sex now but if he came onto me I wasn't going to say no.

"Your sister stopped by." He said, "Something about the rehearsal dinner."

"Fuck, that's in a few weeks." I groaned, "I seriously can't wait until this wedding is over."

"How was Alexs house?" He groaned as he stood up.

"Fine" I shrugged as he threw his hands up in the air.

"Do you think I'm stupid, Brogan?!" He yelled, "You had sex with him."

"You fuck with almost every girl in town!" I yelled back, "So don't get in my face when I do it one god damn time."

"Do you like being a slut?" He chuckled.

My feelings were hurt but I ignored him and continued to yell back, "I'm sorry WHO is a slut? Who Fucks anything that says hi to them? Who?"

"Get over yourself. Go shower." He snapped, "And don't expect me to touch you tonight."

"Couldn't be happier." I yelled back and slammed the bathroom door behind me.

Why was Nicky so god damn jealous? It's not like we were dating. It's not like he had a say in anything I did. He isn't my father and isn't my boyfriend.

That's for sure. He made it very clear that he doesn't want a relationship from me.

"God you're so stubborn!" I heard Nicky yell before the garage door slammed shut.

Anytime we got into a fight, he went into the garage to work on his truck even though there wasn't much wrong with it.

I guess it was his way of calming down.

I scrubbed up in the shower and walked out in the towel as Nicky stirred some pasta on the stove.

"It was an accident." I whispered.

"An accident?!" Nicky turned to face me and pushed me back against the counter top.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

"How exactly? Did he just fall into your vagina?" He yelled as I gripped onto my Towel a little tighter.

"No but-" I gulped.

"No. You're not happy with what we have so you went and fucked someone else. Do you need me to fuck the idea of him out of your damn head?!" He screamed.

"Yes." I mumbled.

He grabbed me by the towel and forced me against him. His look was dangerous as he forced his lips down onto mine and kissed me.

"Okay, I will." He groaned.