journal entry #2 04/23/2018

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ 。┈┈⋆⠀⠀⠀

。┈┈⋆ ✩•̩̩͙*ೃ˚.˚ ⋆┈┈

Dear Diary,
On my way out of the Gotham university, I helped one fragile person. A strange girl she was, that student was standing right there, in the parking lot with someone extremely rude. A man, and she yelled in response. I think he meant to be her ex, not sure. But I had to overstep, I thought she was going to be just fine. But instead of that, he was about to hit her after she attempted to brush him off , but still he tried to dominate her in a manipulative manner. I instantly threw him under my weight on the ground. I hope he knows exatcly where he stands, bellow my guard. She said her name's Liz, Liz Gordon. I had doubts, obviously since she has the same last name as Barbara. I don't think Barb ever had a sister, that's what I assumed. Where do I know Barbara ? Well , that's a long story . . . But it did actually affirmed otherwise, which is surprising. Sometimes people can get super secretive to the point they want to protect themselves from others and that's how life goes. Fortunately, Liz asked me to grab a coffee after school with her. Although, I was already caught up with Dinah's duties and Oliver, wanting to assure himself I was fine because of my poor love confession attempt. I had to take a break, distance myself a little while from the team. My point is , we exchanged numbers. I told her I would catch her whenever I'd be free. Maybe I actually found myself one genuine friend. Hoping we don't stay acquaintances, Liz seems like a sweet girl. Hopefully that jerk won't bother her soon enough. He walked away in annoyance once I pinned him and forced him to spill the beans, but he hasn't seen annoying yet in my opinion. I can be more fierce than that, he's lucky to have gone away with it.

Men can be jerks!! I'd rather stay away for good. I'd rather stay away from him, Dick. Dinah mentionned he was looking for me. That guy . . . I want to avoid him, if he comes any closer to me, I'll pin him on a wall for good. I can't help it, I feel anger, I can't contain it and this frustration is filling me with sadness. I also heard Megan even gave it a call. She knew exactly how I felt, but we didn't speak much about 'us'. Us meaning me and Dick, our strong friendship, the thing that linked me to Dick. I always kept my emotions in. Megan is trying to help me about it, but I don't want help. I want, comfort and I want to move on. We both knew deep inside how it was bond to end. I'll still move foward, look past that, just keep moving, break 'the wall' I've been hitting for quite awhile. Obstacles can't hold me forever, I am strong, I always know how to get away from my personal struggles. He can go womanize other ladies around and I can keep being effective. I always keep up my promise, and I promised Dinah I would focus on the important things like work, missions and our future as a duo and maybe for my personal vigilante gain. If anything happens I'll be chilling , doing my business, but I'm not waiting anymore, I am not waiting for some fake prince to kidnapp me. Sounds like stockholms syndrome to me. Naivety can be such an annoying trait to figure out. If anything happens, I'd rather runaway from guys, no guys have been giving me any positive vibes except Oliver. He's trying to cope with my issue and he's trying to be fatherly. I respect that, even if it's a little too late. Parenthood sounds like a pain if I may say. I used to believe in such ideals, but maybe it's not for me. Diary, should I stay headstrong, maybe I might push away good people ?? Or maybe, I won't miss out on anything ?? Hoping I do the right decisions at the end of the day. At least I'm pretty sure I found a friend, Liz might be there for a good thing, a purpose.

Positively , Geneviève Latulippe.

。┈┈⋆ ✩•̩̩͙*ೃ˚.˚ ⋆┈┈