part five

H

An hour later, Harry found himself sat comfortably on Louis's couch with half a plate of Spring rolls in front of them while the laptop, which was plugged up with the television set, was playing all the Backstreet Boys music videos in chronological order. Currently, they were on "Get Down (You're the One For Me)" and Louis had broken out into song and dance three times already. Not that Harry minded. It was funny and adorable and he never wanted Louis to stop. He was probably looking a bit too fond because Louis got this look on his face when he sat back down and "Quit Playing Games with my Heart" started playing.

Things got startlingly quiet after that despite Brian Littrell crooning about not being true to each other and to quit playing games with hearts. And Harry could literally feel the heat radiating between him and Louis, wondering if maybe Louis felt it, too. There was something charged in the air, making the room almost too hot and unbearable. Harry felt like, despite all his fighting and trying to not fall for Louis as hard as he did, it was kind of coming down to this. He almost felt like he should be doing something. As if sitting there wasn't cutting it and he had to figure out what could get rid of this tension that had suddenly filled the room.

But Harry had his head on straight, even though his heart and his dick wasn't quite following. He focused hard on the music video, at the way the boys were gyrating slowly in the rain, and it was nice, to be quite fucking honest. This was a good distraction and he was going to take full advantage of it. He was going to stare at Howie's abs and not think about the fact that Louis was suddenly inching closer, even though Harry could feel his heart thudding in his chest from anticipation.

Harry was already breathing heavily by the time Louis leaned in close to his ear and whispered softly, "Harry."

Harry froze for only a moment before turning to lock their eyes in a heated gaze. After that, it was almost instinctive how both their eyes closed and they pressed their lips together. Louis's lips were soft and so inviting, opening to let Harry's tongue dip in hotly. And if the fact that he was already moaning into the kiss wasn't hot enough, then Harry didn't know what was. He surged forward, toppling Louis onto his back and climbing over him to keep the kiss going. Louis's stubble rubbed against Harry's soft skin, but he found that he quite liked it, biting and sucking on Louis's lower lip.

It felt so good and so nice and so right that Harry almost forgot why he was fighting this. Why was he denying himself something that was perfect? Harry really couldn't tell anymore.

Louis's hands were in Harry's hair, tugging and pulling him closer while his legs spread on either side of Harry's body, encasing him in. Harry was all on board with that, rocking his hips down against Louis's. It was like now that they'd done it, they couldn't fucking stop. Harry couldn't even lift his mouth off of Louis's to take a moment to breathe because he'd rather be starved of oxygen for a short while then stop kissing Louis's soft, pink lips. It only ceased for a moment when Louis broke their kiss to press kisses up Harry's jaw and cheek, sucking on his earlobe.

Harry's eyes fluttered shut and he swore under his breath in utter pleasure before it all started coming back to him. Louis was kissing him and Louis's best friend, Eleanor, liked him and Harry shouldn't be kissing Louis back. No, no, no. This was not the plan. This was not what he was supposed to do.

Harry's eyes flew wide open and he pulled away, scrambling back on the couch, sporting an obvious tent in his joggers. Louis sat up too, his eyes wide and confused, while his hair was all messy and his lips were pink and shiny. Harry wanted to fucking wreck him. Honestly, what the fuck? How was Harry supposed to say no to him? How was he supposed to not fall head over heels for someone like Louis? Louis was just a great person to just sit and admire what he's like. He exuded positivity and fun and everything Harry wanted in a partner. It helped that he was fucking hot, too.