'Old friends' Tsuyu Asui x reader

A/N: ok so here is number 2. enjoy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

       I'm standing in the front doors of the most prestigious school in japan! U.A.! I look down and fix my skirt, and run my fingers through my (h/l)(h/c) hair. (I'm gonna bring in my oc!) Sighing as I get ready to walk in. I about get knocked over by a girl with golden blonde hair."whoops! im so sorry! my name is Fumiko Yoshimura!*LE GASP!* what class are you in i'm in 1-b"(Haleigh:Dang calm down Fumi. Fumiko: nuh-uh i have a new bestie * hugs reader chan*) 

      "I'm in class 1-a " you finally get to cut in looking at the girl in confusion. ( I am confushan XD)

"AWESOME!" she exclaims grabbing your arm" and you can call me Fumi if you'd like" she says dragging you inside.

       I walk into class 1-A happily knowing i'm going to be a hero someday. 

  I come face to face with... Yelling. There is a blonde hedgehog screaming at a broccoli boi, A blue haired boy swinging his arms around yelling at the blonde boy a red and yellow haired boy with a lightning bolt in his hair both cheering whoever on and others are just talking amongst themselves. 

     A girl with green hair that looks familiar walks up to me with a brown haired girl, boy with green hair, and another boy with half red, and half white hair? Then the boy that was swinging his arms around like a maniac around walks over " hello, i,m Tsuyu Asui, this is Ochako Uraraka" Tsuyu points to the other girl " Midorya " she points to the green haired boy, " Todoroki" pointing to half n' half, " and then Iida" pointing to the blue haired boy. 

   "Well i'm (y/n) (l/n), hey Tsuyu-"" Tsu" " What?" " Call me Tsu" " ok Tsu, you seem Familliar. like i know you from somewhere."

                                                  ~~~Flashback~~~

" Mommy! Mommy! where are we going" I yell excitedly. My mom smiles " one of mommy's friends so you can play with her daughter. "

   I'm bouncing in my seat with anticipation, and before I know it we pull into a driveway, "are we here!?" 

 "Yes we are sweetie"

 "Yay!" she jumps out of the car and runs up to the door as her mom knocks on the door, a frog like lady opens the door. 

  " hello Beru" my mommy says to the lady 

  " hello (M/N), come in" she croaks " Tsuyu is in her playroom, its up the stairs on the left, the door should be open."

   I skip up the stairs falling a couple times and getting right back up both ladies laughing. Opening the door all the way there is a little girl playing with dolls " hewwo new Fwiend!! i am (y/n)(l/n)!!!" 

  The little frog girl turns around "Hello I am Tsuyu Asui!"

                                                  ~~~Present~~~

   "Oh My Gosh! TSU!!! " I embrace the frog girl in a hug her face goes red and hugs back. 

   "I missed you (N/N)" the frog girl smiles pulling away from the embrace still holding me smiling. 

   "Get to your seats!" Iida yells chopping the air as if he's playing Fruit ninja. ( anyone played that? no? ok) 

  "I-" I go to say something but stop and look for an open seat trying not to look embarassed.

                          ~timeskip to after school and Aizawas talking~

I'm walking out of the school and i hear running from behind me " Wait up (Y/N)-chan!"

I turn around to Tsu running and she doesn't stop in time and she ends up falling in top of me " I thought I was clumsy" I giggle as she gets up "Sorry, kero." 

I shrug " eh it's ok-"" hey (Y/N)-chan." she says a little embarassed. I look over to the frog girl as we are walking "hm?" " um.. I know this is sudden but.. I- i like you. Kero."

   "What?" I looks over shocked, flushing pink. 

   I li-lo-li-no love you (Y/N)!" I put my hands on her cheeks and lightly kiss her then i take a step back " well i like you too."

A/N: well there it is! i hope you Enjoy!! Thank you all so much i love you all