~Out of the ordinary~ Kida Miki x Fem!Reader

Oh! your 

Kida's P.O.V.

Staring at you from my seat was driving my crazy. But me the best in Class 1-A having a crush on someone who is weaker than me. Wow.  I better stop before Bakuhoe gives me shit about this like he does every thing else. 

Your P.O.V.

Smiling as I listen to Aizawa Sensei I take notes. Kida asks to use the restroom. Unusual of her. But something more unusual she drops a piece of paper on my desk giving me a glare but her eyes soften at the sight of my confusion. 

  When she looks at me my heart explodes. Nobody not even my closest friends know. Which are Hagakure and Ashido. They both look over but look back to Aizawa. 

Peering at the note I slowly open it. Her scratch writing it says:

 (L/N),

 Shut up and don't say anything. You are Cute and whatever. If you wanna hang out whatever. 

I will be waiting outside the school for 5 MINUTES!!! Don't be late

                                                   -K.M 

Smiling to myself i hug the note

During passing time Ashido and Hagakure Almost tackle me yelling aboutthe note " Spill the Tea (L/n)!!" Mina yells.

" Pleasseeeee!" Hagakure whines.

 I shake my head " all i'm gonna say is you can follow to figure it out." 

Kida walks by and I smile walking up to her " Hey Mik-"" Kida" I look at her confused " Wha-" " Damnit, I'm telling you that you can call me Kida." 

"Ok!" I exclaim with a blush as she lightly scoffs not wanting to be soft patting my head. She turns to her locker as I walk to my next class. 

~ Time skip and pov change due to my lazyness ~

Kida's P.O.V. 

Ive been wating for 5 Minutes. I Turn to walk and hear running. I turn around to have someone come in contact with me. I'm about to yell when I realize it is (Y/n). "Hey brat " I smile as she looks up. 

"Hey Kida"she takes a step back.

' she is so cute' i smile to myself as i grab for her hand trying to be sly about it, Succeeding  i start walking 

She stumbles and plays it off like it was nothing. I chuckle. (Y/n) smiles with an embarrassed look. 

( bro i need to post and i need to Finnish so here is what you get for now)