'For you' Mt.Lady x reader

A/N: in this oneshot you and Yu ( Mt.Lady) are already together, and are both pro heros) 

Your P.O.V. 

 While walking around patroling I see my lovley girlfriend. Yu Takeyama aka Mt.Lady. " Hey Babe!" I exclaim as she turns to me with a scowl then realizing who it is she smiles slightly" Hey Hun" she says in a bored tone and turns back to her fans soaking in all the glory.

" is she really your significant other?!"

"You are so lucky Mt.Lady, you are a great hero and are gorgeous! "

The fans comment more about her and I sigh sadly as i get back to patrolling. 

~Time skip to later that night~

Yu walks inside their shared apartment taking off her shoes " hey sweetheart, how was your da-" "YU! do you even love me?!" I exclaim with tears in my eyes. "Of cou-" " I belive you are only using me for the fame. It hurts me, it hurts more than you know." 

" Why do you think I don't love you" she walks over hugging me.

" while on patrol for the past month you've been looking like you don't want me to talk to you in public, Throughout the day when i see you i just let you be, but when we are home together you are acting a bit more distant."

She pulls back looking me in the eyes " Its just tiring, you know sweetie. and remember i love you so much." she walks into the bedroom and lays down. "are you gonna come?"

"Yeah.." I look toward the door " first im gonna go on a walk Yu" I grab my jacket and make sure my phone is in my pocket.

 "Alright." 

I walk out of the apartment and decide to go to my closest friends Keigo. I knock on his door. He answers the door tiredly" Huh.. Oh (y/n) what is it?" 

"may I stay here for a while"

"Yeah..why?"

"Its Yu, she doesn't realize how shes treating me."

"yeah, do whatever you want, im going back to bed"

"ok, night chicken wing"

~A few days later~

I wake up to my phone ringing "hello.." I answer.

"(Y/N)!!! are you at keigos, Agian?!" she asks in a jealous and angry tone. 

" Yes! Why not! You don't even care, why would you??" I am about yelling. "YOU ARE JUST USING ME FOR THE FAME AND TO GET MORE ATTENTION TO YOURSELF, YOU CARE LITTLE ABOUT ME AND ONLY HOW YOU LOOK." I yell into the phone tears forming in my eyes.

Keigo slowly backs up with a scared look on his face ad Yu responds " Yeah, so what, you would have never got to where you are without me!" she says not realizing what she said.

"If thats what you think, then goodbye"I say calmly and hang up before she can get another word out. 

Keigo goes to say something but stops as I walk out.

~~~Time skip a few hours later~~~

Walking down the street I let the tears fall. as i look up there is a  billboard with 'Mt.Lady' on it. 

"Why do I love someone who hurts me...Probably cheats on me...doesn't love me back..."

On my phone I get a text from Yu to look up at the giant tv thingy ( My brain hurts ok) 

"what is it..?"

(Play song )Yu sings.( there is no way in hell i'm writing the song ) 

After the song Mt.Lady looks in the camera "((H/n)(hero name))i love you more than you could ever know. I know I messed up, I treated you like you were nothing-BUT you are the whole world, MY whole world. I have know idea what id do without you. One of these days I wish to Marry you!!! you are so beautiful!!" she stops and sighs with a pleading look." I promise I will be a better girlfriend, and this is a promise I plan to keep." she smiles as it goes back to the regular news. I'm standing there in shock. 

" She-no.. She can't mean that.." I walk to the apartment slowly thinking about what was said. "should I accept her apology..? " I look up thinking about how she had a pleading look on her face. " she did look sorry-but what she did to me-no-yes-NO-YEs..." I yell to myself. "I need to talk to Yu.." I look at the apartment. I walk inside the building and stop at our door, taking a deep breath in i open the door and Yu is standing there with a bouquet of flowers, with a sorry look on her face. 

" (y/n) I am so sorry.."

"How can I believe you?"

" Just give me one more chance. Snacks, Blanket fort, Movie, and cuddles.?" she says trying.

"I know you are trying but Yu. You really hurt me" I sit on the couch arms crossed turned away. She sits behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders.

" I'm promising you this. I Am Going to Try (n/n) " I turn around looking at her tears in my eyes. " are you serious. are you going to keep your word this time Yu?..."

She pulls out a promise ring " For you." 

I tear up more smiling " ok I will give you another chance. And one more thing."'yeah""make sure you put a ring on this finger" She kisses me lovingly.

"I Promise."

A/n: well here is another one done. thx goodnight/morning