Touched

Y'all are some horny mfs. I can't lie tho, so am I.

Which is why this chapter actually DOES take it to that spice we all love and DESERVE. So warning, sexual shit ahead.

______

Being around Wade was strangely intoxicating. Every time Peter looked at him, he wanted to pounce. Most normally would question that logic right? Why would you want to pounce a walking talking infected looking scrotum? To which Peter would respond with: gross, and also fuck you.

He wanted to pounce Wade simply because he was his; and to him that was reason enough, not to mention Wade wanted him back. To want a particular person and for them to want you back made all the difference in the world.

Sometimes, Wade could be kinda weird. Perhaps that was an understatement. Behind all the self-deprecating humour, the comparisons between child movie song 'Do you want to build a snowman' and 'papa can you hear me', and the severely insensitive comments; he was a good guy... Peter supposed. What did it matter though? Peter loved him and Wade loved him back.

Even though he was fairly sure they never said it to each other, but they knew right?

Putting aside his strange behaviour, Wade did draw Peter in. He wanted to kiss him, and touch him and fuck him. He wanted to lick, suck and bite so much... Things he never really thought about towards anyone before. Wade brought out the animalistic side of him, the worst and even the best. He allowed him to explore a side even he had never seen before. And he wanted to be selfish, more selfish than he had ever found himself to be.

After getting so close to tasting what this feeling could be like, to be with Wade and do things he couldn't imagine doing with anyone else, and to be so unfairly be ripped away from it... He was desperate for more. More desperate than he was comfortable with admitting. If his past self saw him now, he'd probably be balls deep in humiliation or shame, but the Peter now would rather have Wade balls deep inside him than think to care about that.

Speaking of which, in most circumstances, Peter's idea of a normal relationship would be nothing like what he and Wade were pursuing. He would usually never want to dive head first straight into acting so intimate and sexual, but Wade did something to him that made him want everything physically possible. Was that healthy? Perhaps? Perhaps not? As far as Peter was concerned, he was a consenting adult that trusted his body with another consenting adult that hopefully trusted him likewise. When he puts it that way, it sounds fine.

Standing in front of Wade's door, his hand up in a fist and ready to knock, as it had been for the past five minutes, he continued to lull over what he would do. He wasn't here to talk, he wanted more. Wade wanted more too right? When he thought about it, he felt sheepish, just coming for sex, was that wrong? Would Peter be shunned by Wade for being so sexually orientated? It wasn't like Peter was expecting Wade to be just his sex buddy, he obviously planned to stay afterwards but what if Wade thought he was just here for that? "It's not a sex buddy, it's being with your boyfriend Peter, he would understand that. He also feels what you feel, he's a sex haver", he whispered to himself before wincing.

I can't believe I just said 'sex haver' to myself. Peter lamented over his virgin nature.

Without allowing himself any more time to wallow further on this, his body seemed annoyed with his delaying and took it upon itself to knock for him, him stiffening and waiting a few moments before the door opened and a rather stunned Wade looked down at him. He was out of costume and in comfortable clothing but he looked slightly uneased at being so exposed.

Peter understood why Wade could be unnerved, but at this rate, Wade's condition was the least of his concerns.

"You didn't tell me you were coming, I haven't even washed my hair", he smiled lightly and stepped aside, allowing Peter to enter to which the younger silently did; his mind racing a million miles a second as he rushed through ideas of how to go about bringing up what he wanted to say and do. "Though I don't mind you popping by whenever, it's always nice to have the company", Wade said honestly as he shut his door, moving to lock it and Peter looked back at him, suddenly making a move and slamming both hands on the door and caging Wade in place with his chest to Wade's back.