Whale Island pt. 2

Chap 13 >_< guys i'm gonna miss writing this story... enough nonsense let's get to the story, hope you enjoy!!
|2962 words|

    "W-Well... this is mine." Gon said. The two boys looked at each other, both smirking, then... they booked it to the door, racing each other, "I totally won that." Killua said, keeping his balance on Gon cause he was now winded, "Nah uh, i'm the football player here. I totally won." Gon snapped back, Killua glared playfully, "Tch, whatever... just show me your home already!" Killua said as he put his hands on Gons shoulders and jumped up and down. Gon scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously, "Y-Yeah, Killua... we need to key..." Killua felt dumb that he forgot about that, luckily though Milluki had told him where his family hid it, "Oh yeah!! Haha sorry, one moment." Killua jumped off the steps and bent down to a small hole underneath the stairs, he stuck his fingers in it and grabbed the key, he gave it to Gon, "You do the honors." Gon smiled at him, "Kay." Gon unlocked the door and pushed the door open. Both walked in with their bags, they plopped the bags down and took their shoes off. When opening the door, there was a little, short hallway where you could go right or left at the end, if you went right, you'd walk into the living room, walk left and you'd walk into the kitchen. By the stove there's a flight of stairs going up, go up the stairs and you have Aunt Mitos, Abes, and Gons' rooms. After showing Killua the house, the two decided that they'll just grab a shit load of blankets from the attic and sleep on the living room floor, in front of the fireplace. After they were done setting up and getting comfy clothes on, it was already 8pm, "Hey the sun should be down." Gon said, peaking out one of the windows, "Yeah? And?" Gon was still looking outside when he smiled, he then looked at Killua grabbed his arm, along with a blanket and went outside. "H-Holy shit Gon... this is- amazing!! The sky is so beautiful!" Yes, in fact, Killua could say he's never seen anything like it, the whole sky was filled with stars. Each having their own size, shape, and brightness. Much better than the night sky in the city, it was always so clouded. Gon lead him to the back of the house, and to the edge of the cliff, he set the blanket down for him and Killua to sit. Killua sat down and looked up at Gon, Gon was thinking, "Yeah i suppose i'm gonna have to cut some wood for fires out here and inside for the fireplace." They only had a little bit of fire wood but Gon would use it for inside that night, so they could be warm when they slept. Yes it was warm at Whale Island but it'd still get pretty cold in the house at night, so they needed wood for the fire place. "Here, stand back up." Gon said and Killua stood up and stepped off the blanket. Gon picked the blanket back up and wrapped it around Killua, Killua was now a lil burrito. Gon and Killua sat down, Killua in Gons lap, Gons arms wrapped around Killuas waist, both content. "So? What did you want to do for the next two days?" Gon looked up at the sky, "Hmm, i think you'll just have to find out!" Killua laughed, he then sighed and joined Gon, looking at the stars.

    Killua woke up the next morning, rolling around on the living room floor, stretching. He then noticed that Gon wasn't there, or even in the house. Killua got up, a blanket still wrapped around him, he walked into the kitchen and saw that there was groceries on the table, he looked through the bags and saw the necessities to make breakfast, Killua smiled softly and giggled, "Too kind." He said, thinking of Gon as he grabbed a handful of blueberries and started to pop one by one into his mouth. Killua was hearing this... slamming noise? From outside, he couldn't really put a finger on it. He went outside to investigate, he turned the corner to the side of the house and saw... Gon... shirtless... he was chopping wood... his whole chest and abs were glistening with sweat... Killua immediately started choking on the blueberries. Gon in mid swing of the axe, when he stopped, looked up at the choking Killua and started... laughing.. "Hey there sleepy head! You enjoying to much of what you're seeing?" Gon dropped the axe and was holding his stomach from laughing so hard, "S-Shut *cough* the fuck *cough cough* up... *cough* you idiot." Gon laughed a little more, picked up the axe and chopped the piece of wood that was presented to him, after chopping it, "Well that should be enough for now, right? Yeah, ok let's go make breakfast." Gon said walking towards Killua, the two walked back into the house, Killua repeatedly hand chopping Gon on the head. Once in the kitchen, Gon pulled a green apron out of one of the grocery bags and put it on, still shirtless, "God, so extra, aren't you?" Killua said as he rolled his eyes. "Awhhhh~ but you love it don't you?" Killua rolled his eyes again. Gon turned on the stove, grabbed the pots and pans he bought and started to cook, eggs, french toast, and bacon. He had also bought orange juice UwU. After Gon made everything, the two sat down and started to eat, Gon also took his apron off. Gon was taking a bite of his french toast with whipped cream when some of the whipped cream fell onto his chest, he was about to wipe it off with his finger when he paused and looked up at his drooling boyfriend, in a daze, staring at him. "You wanna lick it off for me... Kitty?" Killuas eyes went wide and he blinked repeatedly and shook his head, "Jesus, you'll be the death of me." Gon laughed and they continued to eat.