The Party

"Valtryek!" Valt dashed on the floor. "I've got you partner!"

What a jerk he was, I feel so humiliated among these nerds. Sometimes I wonder if that bluenette had a bipolar mental disorder.

"Get up now. It is not that you fell off a cliff." I smirked.

Why are you so..... Don't you have a heart or something? That poor kid was about to hurt himself." Rantaro said looking right into my eyes.

I moved away my face and as I did so, my eyes fell on Shu who was exercising.

"Want to have a battle Shu?" I asked.

"Not now, you can go and practice with Valt, Rantaro or Daigo."

The first two options seemed miserable. Practicing with Daigo was at least, somewhat better.

As we were just about to start, a loud noise just shivered up my senses. We looked up to find a helicopter soaring right above us. And just guess who was there.

"Zac, what are you doing here?" Valt asked with tremendous curiosity.

Zac jumped off at the school rooftop where we were practicing and held out a letter to Valt.

"What is this?" He opened the letter.

"A party invitation?" Daigo said.

"It is for the major success of my new song, and it'll be a concert party with me, Akira and Orochi performing for you. And there will be many others so don't miss it! See ya'."

Saying so he just vanished into the air. That guy has good acrobatic skills, I must admit.

"Shu, we'll go there, right?"

"Yes Valt, if you want then we will."

"I'm not going there." I said with arrogance.

"What is your problem? Can't you enjoy yourself with your friends for a day? The national tournament is way later." Rantaro said in a convincing tone.

"It'll be fun Wakiya" Shu tried to convince me.

Shu is the only person to whom I listen, not because I like him, but because he's the only one with a proper functioning brain.

"Fine then, if you all want so much then I'll come along" I rolled my eyes.

"No, No one is forcing you, if you don't want to come then don't come, Goldilocks"

"You freak! Stop calling me that!"

"C'mon Honcho, let it be, at least he decided to come with us" Valt said giving a puppy dog face. Urgh, these people are so annoying!

Time went by and it was soon 4pm.

"Hey Wakiya! Are you ready?" A voice called out. I looked out of my window to find these dunderheads waiting for me. "Why are you here? The party is at Zac's house and not mine!"

"We came to take you along with us!" What the heck! Am I a kid, that they have to come to 'take me'? Nevertheless, I appreciated the fact that they came all the way here. So I went down quickly.

Entering into his house we were showered with rose petals. God... how does Zac manage to gather so many of these roses, this is something which really bothers my nerves of curiosity.

His house, I'd rather say mansion was indeed large. As large as mine, may be even more than mine (I'm ashamed to say so).

 As large as mine, may be even more than mine (I'm ashamed to say so)