Feelings Untold

I went to the park to train. I realized that I just missed my morning practice for the sake of finding Jin. Those two losers are more focused than me. I should really  practice hard now if I wish to overthrow Shu, or else just like last year, he'll burst my Wyvron with his counter break.

Well, I guess, this time I'm gonna make through it. After the first few preliminary rounds are the quarter finals, and I have a good feeling that I'll be in it, and then after overthrowing Shu, I'll be called one of the spin emperors.

I kept drooling for sometime before I launched my bey and used my brand new special move

"Hyper Shield Crash!" I commanded my bey. I could see the picture of Spryzen being bursted, float before my eyes. I chuckled at the thought.

I have have today and tomorrow to perfect my skills. It's good that the Beyclub, as known as the 'trouble-makers' aren't here yet. So I  could practice with peace.

Boy, I was so wrong.

"Hey Wakiya!"

I heard that well known voice which I never wanted to hear, at least, not now. I just wanted to ignore it and and focus on what I was doing. But it was just so difficult for me to do so.

"What is it?" I turned up reluctantly. What I did not expect, Shu was also there. "So silly of me not to expect him here" I murmured to myself.

"What are you saying?" shrieked the blunette. God, he's so loud, my ears will burst out now.

"No, nothing." I murmured.

"Well, I wanted to ask you, why did you leave before us? You got up so early and left, you didn't even tell anyone."

"No, I didn't, so what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, its okay, I just wanted to ask, that's it" Valt had a big smile across his face. Mnggh.... It annoys me so much. I'll turn his smile upside down, once I beat him in the tournament.

I started to walk off, when I was again interrupted. "Hey, you wanna have a beybattle?" Valt asked and jumped up like an excited toddler.

I uttered just two words and gave him a scornful look, which made his face go death pale. "Shut up" I said. I'm not really in a good mood today. I wanted to find out who the culprit is, but my morning was just so wasted. Shu noticed the disappointment on my face while I walked away. God, why is it so difficult to hide things from these people.

Just as I was about to leave, Shu grabbed my hand, and me as usual, raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What is it?" I ask.

Through the corner of my eye, I saw that he signalled Daigo to come too. I don't have the slightest idea of what is gonna happen now.

"C'mon now, spill out" Shu ordered as we sat on the bench in the park, while Valt and Rantaro were battling away.

"What ya' mean?" I asked. I could well figure out what he wanted to know, but I just lingered the subject.