-- ❤️ Part - 19 ❤️ --

Next morning it was sunday sana woke up first and took bath and made her way towards kitchen where mumma was already there and met her so lovingly as last night when she returned from work all were sleeping so she didn’t met anyone and all started coming for breakfast all were having breakfast and after breakfast Sid finished first and was moving from there to room when Sana said….

Sana – aaa Sidharth…

Sidharth – (he was shocked and surprised too to hear his name for the very first time but came back on earth) Han bolo

Sana – wo muj orphanage chod Doge … actually ... she was about to say but immediately Sid said

Sidharth – Han thik batana kab chalna hai and went from there without looking at anyone…

And here all were also shocked and surprised as she talked for the first time to Sidharth and asked him for accompany …. but were happy too that it’s a good step….

After all the work completed she came to bedroom and got ready and asked Sid … he was ready so both move out and settled in car Sid on driving seat and Sana on passenger seat and Sid started driving …. full way drive was silent as Sid was scared if he said something than thing will may go in wrong way and Sana was thinking how to initiate the talk as it was first time for her and was feeling awkward …. yes she had talked him  two three times but that too rudely and angrily … that’s why she was not getting words and like this they reached orphanage … as both entered directly went for little cutie pie of her life … her name is ruhi and Sana call her cutie pie and ruhi call her mum … 

Sana was with her cutie pie in garden as she was alone there with her and was playing both were enjoying there time … Sana being unaware of Sid was searching ruhi when guardian said she at garden …. Without wasting time he moved towards garden and ruhi was running when she saw Sid directly run towards him by shouting pap … pap …y es she is 2 years old … Sana was seeing whom she is saying pap … and then her eyes fell on Sidharth whom ruhi was calling pap …

Ruhi – pap aap b idal aye ho apto pata mum b aei Hain…

With this she took his hand and took him near Sana…

Ruhi – mum apto pata e pap Hain
Adi ap dono meto patlo(  both catch me) and she starts running … Sana was shouting and running behind her and saying

Sana – cutie pie dhere gir jaoge … fir chot lagegi but she was running not listening to her

Ruhi – ale ap patlo melko … melko tot Ni lagti … main stong hun (you catch me only … I will not get hurt as I’m strong)

At the same time Sid caught her and said Maine apni ru ko pakar liya … and Sana also reached she was panting fully … three of them sat on the grass…and ru leaving Sid went to Sana and sat on her lap…

Sid – ru ye to galt bat hai …

Ruhi – tya dalt hai pap (what’s wrong)

Sid – aap to mere sath baith he nai rahe

Ruhi – pap apte sth to bati hun (I’m sitting with u)

By listening this Sana was smiling ….. after playing some more time they were doing lunch …. and ruhi was not eating properly but Sana being Sana was making her eat … when guardian said

Guardian - Sana beta ye Roz aisa he karti hai … aur to aur pura bhaga bhaga k thaka deti hai … Sana and Sid both laughed … and Sana said

Sana – cutie pie agar aap aise sabko tang karoge main katti ho jaungi apse ….

Ruhi – main thati hun Thana … ( I eat food)

Sana – to wo jhuth bol rahe hai

Ruhi was not saying anything … finally Sana said

Sana – acha baba sorry nai karungi katti …. but bacha ye to galat hai na khana baith k khate hai running kark nai aur sab kuch khana chahiye ...

Ruhi – to unto bolo na Mela favlate thana de … pata nai tya thilati hai … aul ice tream b nai deti….

Sana – acha to cutie pie ko ice cream khani hai …. acha agr aap ache se khana khaoge to apko Roz ice cream milegi but only 1 … deal
Ruhi – taleda to ap unto bolo ( ok but u say her first)

Guardian – Han baba dungi ice cream bas Meri maa

Ruhi – main Apti maa nai hun … titni Bal bolun (I’m not ur maa how many times should I say)

And like this all completed lunch and all the kids got ice cream ruhi was supper happy  … at evening both bid bye …… and promised ruhi they will come again …

In car drive back was silent but  finally Sana gather courage and said

Sana – Sidharth