-- ❤️ Part - 53 ❤️ --

Like this they called the day … next day was second last day of there honeymoon as they both will left for India day after tomorrow …. Firstly both were to go Hawaii after Bora Bora but because of ruhi they were coming back … but they decided to come back by way of plane  day spent well both rested as both were tried specially Sana because of love making …. It was evening … Sidharth had planned romantic dinner on beach …. Both got ready and reached the destination … Sana was mesmerized with view as cold breazes were hitting there skins … the set up was on white sand …. Like this …

It was so romantic … and was creating desires in both of having each other … they both were hungry for each other not of food … but for that they need energy so they ate first … it was private set up one was going to come …

It was so romantic … and was creating desires in both of having each other … they both were hungry for each other not of food … but for that they need energy so they ate first … it was private set up one was going to come …. Soon both were naked on sand ….. under open sky … Sidharth being mischief … thought to tease her …. He was kissing her lips with so much love both were sucking each others lips same time Sana was holding his neck and massaging his scalp and his hands cupping her twins and pressing it tightly and harshly …. She was maoning In his mouth …. He pressed her twin so harshly and got the way to enter his mouth …. There tongue was dancing …. After 20 minutes of there intance lip lock both went out of breath and parted away Sana was still catching her breath while Sid started kissing and biting her neck and leaving Hickeys … while kissing he reached to the twins and started sucking, nibbling the twin and kneedling the other one …. At the same time he bit one and pinched other one ..

Sana – aaahahahahha ummmm
Sidharthhh dheeeree …But he was in no mood after 30 minutes he got satisfied and moved down to the pussy he kissed there and Sana maon …. And started moving his tongue on her clit up and down …. He was doing it’s slowly slowly …

Sana – fast kar naaaa … tang Kun kar raha aaaaahaha haii

Sidharth moved back as she was about to cum and he started fingering her he was moving in and out so fast … that in few minutes knots getting build up in her stomach and was about to but again he backed and that was it for Sana she changed the position and started kissing every bit of her body and leaving biting marks .. he hissed …. She holded his dick and moved her hand up and down … she was rubbing fastly he was getting hard …. And here Sana took his dick in mouth to give some teasing pleasure …. She was moving his dick in mouth and massaging the ball … soon he was about to cum but she stepped back … Sid was seeing her buffled that what happened ….

She smirked …. Moving to face said …

Sana – next time tease karne se pahle soch Lena ya aaj ka incident yaad karna ….

Sidharth – acha Meri maa maaf karde par ab muj release chahiye milega

Sana – Han Kun nai ….

Without wasting time he positioned himself and entered fully inside her … and after her adjusting he thursted harder and faster …

Sana – aaahhhaaa ummm ahhhaaa
Aaahahahah aahahah ssssiiiddddhhharrrttthhhh

Soon both climaxed and and lay down exuasted hugging each other …. Sid was still inside her … they went for one more tiring round and slept …

Both woke up next day … Sid made a movement and Sana hissed in pain and woke up … Sid realized that he his still inside her and moved out … she was sore … so he made her wear clothes and took her to hotel and lay her in hot water tub … after that they slept for some time and completed packing as next day both were going to left ... Next day they boarded flight …

Both were in flight it was same as cabinet room …. Both lay on bed for taking rest for some time but sleep took over …. They slept for 5 hours … Sana was trying to move but was unable as Sid was sleeping on her … his face rested her chest … hands on waist … and both legs on her … she tried to come out of grip but ended on more tight grip …. Sid was snuggling more and more … at last Sana screamed in his ears …

Sana – aaaaahhhhhaaahhhhaaahh

Sidharth woke up with jerk and saw her that what happened …

Sidharth – Kya hua shonna aise Kun chilayi …

Sana – tu uth nai raha tha to ye tarika Lena pada … sota hai to kumbakaran ban jata hai Kya ….

Sidharth – tu isliye chilayi main nai uth raha tha bas …

Sana – Han to Kya karti pura daba k rakh Diya tha … uth nai pa rahi thi … ab ja so soja wapis main chali washroom fresh hone ….

She went to Washroom to get fresh and he slept again … after coming from loo she sat on bed resting on headboard …Sid sensed her presence and moved his hands to hug her from waist and snuggled … she started crasing his hairs …. It was almost dinner time … she wake him up to eat as they had missed lunch too … he woke up with grumpy face … because he wanted to sleep more but she didn’t let him … he went to loo and Sana ordered food and it arrived on 15 minutes … Sid too came out .. he was ignoring her …

Sana was like ab iss chote  Bache ko manao … so she sat on his lap and kissed him on Cheeks ( hamesha lips pe ho jaruri nai ) and then moved to earlobe and bit it harshly and said

Sana – agar aise he muhn sada k rakhega to main apne hath se khana nai khilaungi aur 1 week Tak lip kiss b nai karne dungi … ab Teri Marzi ….

Sidharth – khila bahut bhukh lagi hai … 🤧

She made him eat herself with hands … he was licking her fingers too with every bite ….. he too made her eat but she was not licking his fingers .. soon dinner was complete … without wasting any second he captured her lips in passionate kiss … he started sucking and nibbling her upper lip and she lower … few minutes later he tasted every corner of her mouth… they kissed for 20 minutes and left each other and both went out of breaths … and rested there forhead on each others … and then chit chated on some random topic and slept … next day in plane was normal they made love too and there came time to land … they check out and came outside car was waiting for them … soon they reached home as they entered both little saw them and ran to Sid and hugged him by legs ( hight ki wajh se ) while Sid took both of them in arms …. Sana was smiling seeing them … and both came inside … Sana met with everyone … Sid too wanted but both were not leaving him and continuesly questioning … rahmat didn’t asked much as she is old enough to not cry but ruhi is still little who needs parents by her side …