-- ❤️ Part - 34 ❤️ --

after dinner in room Vicky was kissing Chanchal like they were kissing like they had not kissed each other since ages … soon both went out of breath …. Vicky took her to the bed and in no time both were naked … Vicky was biting her neck leaving hickey and his palms were playing with her breasts … she was manoing his name in pleasure … after satisfying from sucking her nipples he moved to her pussy and started moving his thumb on her clit in circular motion … he was doing it very fastly and she hit her orgasm on his hands … after satifying from this he placed his manhood on her love hole … he was continually teasing her to no end finally getting frustrated she threatened him …

Chanchal – apne ab kuch aur time muj tease kiya na Sachi bol rahi agle 15 din yahn apko touch b nai karne dungi …. Fir dikhaungi apko tease karna Kya hota hai ….

Vicky – 7 din tha na 15 kaise hua …

Chanchal – 7 din khatam hone par maa bachon ko wapis leke jaygi uske baad 7 din sirf hum dono hai … no work no disturbance nothing only u and me … ab soch lijiye Kya karna hai … fir mat bolna ye Galt hai …

Vicky – sorry shonna nai karunga ab tease … and he entered in one go making her scream …

After adjusting his size … soon he started moving in and out … and she was manoing in pleasure … and here he increased the pace of moving in and out both reached to there climax and cummed …. And removed him self … they were fully exuasted … after taking rest for sometime they went for one more round and Slept then …

Like this one week passed he had enjoyed time with his mother and two little princess … and his loving wife … they also made love on either days after first make out …. They visited many places and both little were very excited at every place they go … and finally his mother returned home with two Littles … and now Vicky and Chanchal are enjoying there alone time … they went out .. did shopping … visited famous places of there and made love almost daily and finally they both also came back after fully enjoying and spending time …

On the other hand Sana and Sid also enjoying there alone time … and unknown feelings were talking over Sana but still she is unaware of that it’s love … but she is thinking it’s normal … and feelings of Sid was growing more stronger … but was waiting when she will accept him and his love he also know some where she also had started fallen for him but she is unaware of it …. He was thinking how to let her understand and looking for chance so that he can make her know but he also not able to say directly may be she will take it wrong or there distance which is reducing will increase again .. so he is waiting for perfect occasion … unaware of what destiny had written in it’s books and how will they come close ….

Days were passing in peace but Sid was getting restless as negative thoughts were consuming his mind … but he was thinking it’s happening because of  unwellness …. Now 3 months are passed … one day suddenly Shehbaaz informed Sana about her presence for gethering related to business at UK … and she has to attend that … it’s going to held for 15 days programe …. Sana informed in family about her business trip for 15 days … and she left next day for UK …..

She reached UK and went to hotel … she got freshen up and lay on bed and was trying to sleep as it was night there … but sleep was far away even though she was tired .. she was trying hard but not succeed … finally she saw the time and thought to call Sidharth as it was day in India so she called him …