Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

In 32 days is my 18th birthday.

I overheard mum and dad talking about a surprise party. I guess I have to act surprised!

They said they want to invite the prime minister and a few people they'd like me to meet. That's really all I heard.

I am currently rolling in my sheets and writing in this diary I got when I was 7 off my Aunty Julie. I never really wrote in it because I thought it was lame and boraaaaang!

That makes me think. When I was 7. I was soooo tomboy back then and I really didn't have a care in the world.

Yes, I had to wear (what I thought was) horrendous pink dresses and bows in my hair. Luckily I grew out of that phase.

And yes, I didn't even have a care in the world. I was young and didn't have to manage the whole of England.

Although, the photographers were aggravating. Every single flash. No wonder I'm so blind today.

Sometimes, I wonder how it'd be like to be a normal person. A person that could go to school, not be homeschooled. A normal person.

Anyway, I better get going. Breakfast is ready and I don't want to be late - trust me.

*************************************

Hi everyone,

This is my new book!

It won't always be this short. I'll try to make them longer. :)

Note: it isn't always in diary form.

Anyway, if you think this is a good chapter please vote and comment.

~ Juanita

PS. Soon, I'm going to do a cast. :)