𝐈

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 ❀✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 ❀✿

I had just came from vacation of being in Dominica the whole month to visit my family , I was so sad to leave Jahseh but he said he was gonna go with his group of friends so I drove back to the house way in Florida to surprise him

As I walk into the house I hear a girl screaming a pornography moan "maybe he's watching porn with the computer really loud" I assumed .

As I peak in the door to my surprise I seen a heartbreaking scene . Jahseh was having sex with another woman , a white woman at that . It seem like it was really pleasing to him .

I bust down that door so hard that it broke halfway and they both jumped and covered each other up .

"Baby it's not what it looks like"jah said "like I haven't heard that quote in a long time" I cut him off .

"You are pretty enough your the one for me"he said "then why did you hurt me like this"
"I'm sorry i was drun-" "you know what fuck you don't deserve me , dumb ass bitch " I said angrily.

"You wanna know what I did fuck her and she was the best I ever had  I'll do it again if I have too " the blonde bitch was just laughing and smirking

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

"Bitch keep smirking and laughing see I won't chop your body up and but it In a body bag and throw it in the ocean" I said

She just looks down

shanelle said "girl don't be mad I stole your man"

I ran to her and dragged her slamming head into the floor and all stomped on her head as jah pulled me off and yelled at me " what the fuck is wrong with you ? See this why I don't do crazy bitches"

as he put her on the bed and rubbed her back I started packing "where the fuck are you going ? " "I'm going back to Dominica to get away from you forever" knowing damn well I'm lying .

"ok , good go " "bye bye" I said "bye bitch" shanelle said  I jumped at her she flinched and went back to hold on to jah "ok bye be gone" jah said .

little did he know I have something for him .

A/N : so im back . And I'm redoing the chapters and adding new ones .