First (Hibiroha/Hibiki Otonokoji x Iroha Nijiue)

One year. That's how long Hibiki and Iroha had been dating, according to the vocalist's phone. Also according to the vocalist's phone, their lunch reservation at an expensive restaurant that Hibiki secretly booked was in fifteen minutes.

Hibiki rushed into the painter's room. "Iroha! We're going out!" She shouted.

Iroha yelped, but was able to catch herself before she messed up her newest painting. "But I thought we're already dating?" She cluelessly asked.

"No, silly, we're going out for lunch! I booked us somewhere to eat, and we gotta hurry!" Hibiki lunged forward and grabbed Iroha's sleeves, pulling her away from her canvass and making her drop her paintbrush. Ignoring Iroha's confused yelps, Hibiki dragged her girlfriend out the door and into her car.

As Hibiki drove towards the downtown area, Iroha kept looking curiously out the window. "Where are we going?" She asked, seeing them pass many other restaurants.

"It's a surprise!" Hibiki giggled. "But it's a good one, trust me!"

The drive was about five more minutes until they finally arrived. Iroha saw their destination and paled. "H-H-H-Here?! B-But it's really expensive!" She cried.

"So? You're not the one who's paying for it. You should really know that money isn't really a problem for me!" Hibiki cheered, taking Iroha's hand and bringing her inside.

They sat at their reserved table, ignoring the stares of the other customers who weren't expecting to see the famous vocalist Hibiki Otonokoji or the youngest of the Nijiue family. Hibiki ordered them a couple of waters to begin before picking up the menu. "Um..." Iroha worriedly looked at the prices of the menu options. Being homeless for a long time taught her that she had to avoid anything expensive. For all the time they had dated, Hibiki had been encouraging Iroha to ease back into indulging herself now that they had plenty of money to spare.

"Hm... Here! Why don't we share the large spinach and chicken pizza?" The vocalist pointed to an item on the menu.

"Uh...um..." Iroha paled and froze up, not knowing what to say.

Hibiki sighed and kissed her on the cheek. "Hey, it's okay. I said I'm paying for this, remember? Do you know what day it is today?" Upon receiving a blank stare, the vocalist continued, "It's the one-year anniversary of us dating! I brought us here because I thought we should treat ourselves today!"

"Don't you treat yourself often though?" Iroha teased.

Hibiki brushed off the comment with a "Details!" before showing the menu to Iroha again. "So, do you wanna share the pizza?"

The painter smiled through the heavy blush on her face. "S-Sure! Let's do it!" She agreed cheerfully, covering up the fact that she was about to cry from happiness.

"Alright! And afterwards, we'll get the hot fudge sundaes on the dessert page!" Hibiki put down the menu and waited for their server to come around.

Art credit: sdra2.yuri.stanner on instagram