Summer (Setsunade/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Kanade Otonokoji)

"Hey, Kana! You comin'?" Setsuka called over to the car, laying out a large blanket over the sand before her while carrying a beach bag over her shoulder. She wore a black bikini with a strap around her neck that held her top up.

"Y-Yes, coming!" Kanade cried, carrying a basket in one hand and a large beach umbrella in the other. She wore a pink two-piece swimsuit covered in frills and bows. She ran over to Setsuka, who put the bag on top of the blanket before taking the umbrella from the guitarist. She opened it up and put it in the sand, positioning it so that it covered the entire blanket in shade.

Kanade put down her basket with a sigh and collapsed on the blanket. "God, how long was I driving for?" She asked rhetorically, trying to mentally relax herself after a long time of concentration.

"Hm, about an hour. At least I think it was an hour. When did we leave the house again?" The billiards player asked, sitting down beside Kanade and rubbing her back.

"Mmm, that feels good..." The guitarist purred, relaxing her back and letting Setsuka massage her.

Setsuka laughed. "Come on, Kana! We drove all this way, we should soak in the water!" She took her hand off the smaller girl's back.

Kanade slowly got to her feet and stretched. "Well, I'll race you to the water!" Kanade began sprinting to the shoreline.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Setsuka ran after her fast pink gremlin. 

Due to Kanade getting a head start, she got into the water first. "I win!" She cheered.

Setsuka huffed, cupping her hand and collecting water before throwing it at Kanade. "Ha!"

"Hey!" Kanade began returning fire, splashing Setsuka as well. The two of them kept soaking each other and having fun in the water.

A couple hours later, the two got out of the water and went over to their blanket to get some snacks from the picnic basket Kanade brought. While the guitarist was eating, Setsuka spotted a lot of red coloring on their bodies. "Uh, Kanade? We might be, uh, red-coloured? I don't think that's good." She pointed out.

Kanade stopped eating and looked herself and her girlfriend over. Suddenly, a realization came to her. "We forgot to bring sunscreen! Fuck!"

Art credit: mikwithnokado on instagram