Pyramid

*Chloe's POV*

After last the last crazy week,I had no idea what was going to happen. Who was gonna be at the bottom of the pyramid? Would there even be a pyramid? Would Abby even show up? When we walked into the studio I was actually sort of relived to see Abby standing next to the pyramid board, as usual. Last week. We must forget all the crazy madness and confusion,and leap forward into a new week, a new competition, a new season of dance moms. We sat down and waited for Abby to begin.

"Okay Girls, last weeks competition went well,but we had a few falls during our practice time. I don't want anymore of your little baby fights from now on,okay?" Abby Says, sounding like she is talking to thousands of people rather than six girls.
I nod my head in agreement along with the others,and Abby turns around to announce the pyramid.
Her hand hovers over the last photo, before ripping it off and smacking it down on the board for us to see. I am very surprised to see that Maddie is at the bottom of the pyramid. At least it gives someone else a chance to be at the top. I think selfishly,then feel guilty. Its not her fault she's the best.

"Maddie, your dance was really good" She pauses,looking as if she was deciding whether to add the negative part or not. I swear I hear her sigh before saying the next part.
"But you were 5 minutes late on stage AND you twisted your ankle and cried at the competition. It is embarrassing for me and it makes Abby Lee Dance Company look bad, so I'm afraid I had to put you at the bottom. Don't let it happen again Ok Maddie?" Abby adds.
Maddie nods.
"Okay, I'm sorry" She whispers, looking at the ground.

"Next we have...." Abby says
Abby turns the paper around revealing a photo of Kenzie.

"Kenzie, you didn't compete in a solo and your duet with Nia was cancelled also,I couldn't see you behind Brooke in the group dance so I can't really judge you." Abby says.
We all know the truth is that Kenzie didn't dance in the group dance. She hadn't told us much, just that she was doing something important and that Brooke and the rest of us had to cover for her. I might try and ask her or Maddie later about that actually.

Abby tears off the next paper and turns it around for us to see.

"Paige,you are fourth on the pyramid. I do understand you are dealing with a tough problem at the moment and it was reflecting badly on your dance, hopefully this week is better"
Poor Paige. She got a phone for her birthday and soon after started receiving bad messages from an un-known number. It got to the part where she would come to dance crying,with dark rings under her eyes. Then one day, when she was practicing her solo, she fainted and was taken to the hospital. Me and Paige try our hardest, but we can't figure out who it is. I want the old Paige back.

The bottom row was done and my name had not been called out yet, I was glad not to be at the bottom.Then I hear her call my name, I look up at the board and see I am 3rd in the pyramid.

"Chloe,you were the best dancer I could see in the group dance,however your solo was sloppy and looked like you had been choreographed by a five year old."
Well, she WAS the one to choreograph it so for once she couldn't blame me.

Abby rips off the next photo.
"Nia,Well done you are second in the pyramid.This is a huge step up.You must get higher and higher." Abby says.

Personally, I think I deserved to be higher than Nia, since her duet with Paige was cancelled as Paige didn't end up competing and Nia didn't compete in the group dance but maybe her solo was good but I really don't know I never got to see it.

"Nia,your solo won your age category,
and I heard alot of people in the crowd talking about your performance."

"And...finally we have Brooke." Abby says,turning around the last piece of paper.

"Brooke, your solo won first place in your age group, and as you know you have been selected for a special acrobatic audition in a few weeks. I am very proud."

I love auditions. I wish I was selected for one. Brooke was looking pleased and excited for her audition.

"Girls,we will not be competing in a competition this week, as the competition season is over, so instead, we are going to be going to be auditioning for a short film" Abby says

A squeal goes around the group. We are all excited. A chance to be on a movie? Yes Please!

"Beware not all of you will be picked, and I will still need some of you to compete the following week" Abby laughs.

"As well as your dancing skills,you will need to be able to act and sing,anything to please
the judges and producers."

I look at my mom excitedly.

I already got to be a star in a music video last year, but now I could have a chance to show my talents to judges that could put me in a movie? This could be my time to shine!

Woo Hoo! First new chapter! I have a few tricks and ideas up my sleeve which I can't wait to write about.
(Dance Moms Drama Rocks Haha)

Okay so I will be writing some extra scenes in here as well which I also can't wait to write about lol. I write a lot on paper at the moment because our wifi is really bad, but when we get it fixed I'm thinking of updating weekly. What do you all think?
Vote Comment and Follow, I will follow back.