Paige Quits

•••Paige's POV•••

"Come on Paige, you love dance" Mom said, tears running down her face.

I show her the most recent text and dissolve into tears again.

Thump Thump Thump.

I hear Abby making her way up the stairs and wail harder. She will make me dance. No she won't. I will only dance if I want to.

"Paige whats wrong?" Abby half asks half demands.

"I don't wanna dance anymore!" I yell.

I can't take this slowly anymore. I'm too fed up. The anger bottled up inside me is released. Stamping my feet against the floor, I hurl myself towards the stair case and run like I never had run before. I bash through the studio doors and throw my phone under a passing car. The traffic has stopped and I sprint across the road, ignoring the staring crowd of fans shouting after me. Thats when I hear Abby scream "Everyone's replaceable!" before going back inside. I slumped against a tree and sank down with my head in my hands, sobbing. I ran through my actions inside my head. What had I done. I wouldn't be allowed back...not after last week. I knew as soon as she screamed out her motto that I was done.

I have to get away from this I think, and start making my way to the park.

***

Mum and Brooke come spot me after dance and come rushing up to me and sit by me, the spot where I sat all day. At home, Brooke and I had an argument about me quitting dance, and no one else in the house spoke to me.

I locked myself in my bedroom. My laptop made heaps of dinging sounds which I found hard to ignore. Why did I have to stuff up this week, before an audition? I was so mad.

Wait a minute...

A crazy idea pops into my head and I race over to my laptop to play some tunes. I couldn't audition this week, stuff that, but I could enter myself into dance competitions for the rest of the season, I could make it all up myself! It would be so fun, plus a revenge if I ever bet the Abby Lee dance company.

My computer continues to ding, and I slide my highlighter over all my message apps and press delete.

Bring it on.

Hi guys this is short but it is a chapter no ones seen before so I hope you like it!!!