Brooke's Practice

~~~Brooke's POV~~~

We sit and wait for Abby to finish the pyramid.

"Our group dance is going to be Everybody wants to Rule the World, the version by Lorde"

"Paige, Nia and Kenzie will do a trio to Girl Party. Nia, Paige, I hope you two will be a good way to show Kenzie how to dance properly"

The three girls look around at each other excitedly, looks like its going to be a best friends chatting time during practice.

"Brooke, you will be working privatly with me, you will be focusing on getting your tricks perfect, which is why I'm not putting you in the group dance. I absolutely can not let this audition go to waste."

" The final solo goes to Chloe. You will be dancing to "Another Season" again, this time I want it perfect and I don't want you to disappoint me again."

A high pitched wail starts from behind me and I see Maddie is crying into her moms shoulder, probably because she didn't get a solo. What a baby.

Ignoring Maddie, Abby dismisses our parents and calls me up first to practice my skills. As I start on my tricks without props, she talks.

"Brooke I am going to be teaching you some new tricks on some props, as well as polishing you up on the tricks you already know. To help me I have bought in famous circus trainer, Samantha Grey!"

A tall, brunette lady walks into the room. Perfectly timed. She wears a tight, bright green singlet and ripped jean shorts, not the sort of thing you wear to dance, especially not with the make-up she was wearing, orange eye shadow, dark purple mascara and a very heated coral coloured lipstick.

I start to turn around on my hands, when Samantha hovers something over the top of my feet. What the Heck? I hear Abby hiss something at her and she quickly pulls it away.

I start on my flips and spins, before moving on to the harder stuff. When I am halfway in the air, a metal pole smacks into my back, and I fall. My elbow jams into the floor and I wince.

"What did you do that for?!" Abby yells.

"I was trying to get her to flip on the pole, but she was too high, I was just saving for from killing herself, she clearly did not know how to do a flip"
Samantha screams madly, spit flying out of her mouth like a volcano.

"Who do you think you are some kind of animal trainer? GET.OUT.NOW!!!" Abby cries, then points to the door.

Samantha quickly runs out of the studio and Abby calls for the trio.

Well that failed. Sorry I haven't updated for so long our wifi wasn't working well, but I've found that it sometimes works in the mornings and at night, so hopefully I can update more. Vote Comment Follow!!!