Chapter 15: Drunk Party

SORRRY! I haven't been updating so I'm sorry 😭 lol anyways imma update sooner hope you enjoy the chapter! 🌝💕💋 btw it's not edited so sorry for any mistakes, love ya!
-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-

Dean and I arrived back at the U.S. pretty late, the ride was long. We both went to the hotel and set out things up. Nikki texted me saying that their was going to be a party because we're back at the U.S.

"Yayyy.." I said sarcastically.

I wasn't really looking forward to going somewhere outside but j guess I had to.

"Dean you coming?" I asked him.

"Yeah be right there babe!" He said.

I blushed. I sat down and listened to Taylor Swifts song, "Wildest Dreams". Dean got ready and headed to the party.

Jackie's pov

I had to follow them. I had no choice. I got in my car and followed Ana and Dean... my Dean. They arrived at the party so I parked outside for a couple of minutes and put a scarf on waiting for it to get late.

Ana's pov

I arrived at the party with Dean and greeted everybody, aka Nikki, Brie, Paige, Roman, Aj, Randy, etc.

"Time to get drunk." Dean said sarcastically as I playfully punched him.

He got a beer and hung out with Roman meanwhile I was talking to Natayla. I just wasn't really comfortable after the Jackie incident. I just hope this party calms me down.. I hope. I got pretty tired so I went to sleep on the couch, well I tried with all the noise going on, meanwhile Dean and Roman were getting drunk.

Jackies pov

Time for show, I said to myself. I got out my car and entered the party. I entered to see everybody laughing and throwing cake at everybody, but the. I saw Dean. He was drunk, really, drunk.

"Dean.. hey I-" I was cut off by him

" Oh hey Ana why don't you join the fun?" He asked me. He must think I'm Ana.

"No Dean I'm not Ana-" and again cut off by him.

"Come over here." he said grabbing my arm and pulled me to a corner.

"Dean I'm not Ana!" He wouldn't listen. He was so drunk he couldn't tell who was who.

He got closer to me.

"DEAN STOP!" I screamed.

Nobody could here me everybody was too busy in their conversations, and soon enough, he was kissing me.

"Dean.. no.." I said getting lost as we kissed.

I kissed back of course, but I knew it was wrong, but then, the worst thing happened, Ana.

"Dea- Dean?" He said as her eyes were starting to water.

Oh now Dean starts to react.

"Wha- Ana? I thought you were her and-" he was cut off by her.

"How could you?" He said between sobs as she ran away and left the party.

Dean just stared at me and got off.

"You, you're not Ana!" I said as he finally reacted.

"Dean! You're drunk and you started kissing me!" I said as I got away.

This is all my fault.. no.