Chapter six

EMILY'S POV
The rumbling got louder and louder. Right before my eyes a Demon rises from the ground. I look over my shoulder to see Maia and Simon in the same state of utter shock and terror. My stomach turns and twists as the lady speaks.

"My name is Vielle and I am a Demon... How should I put this, Goddess."

Pff I stated in my head. She was nothing close to a Goddess, with her hair jet black and her eyes like bottomless pits. She wore a dress (black of course) with sleeves that come up to her hands with a wavy bottom. Her legs where not in sight, but instead wisps of nothingness like a jinni. Her aura screamed dangerous and scary, but she didn't scare me. I was mad she dared call herself a Goddess. I could feel my blood boiling with anger as my hatred for her grew.

"I was sent here to kill you"she continued sounding bored. "I'm quit tired and in a rush so let's make this quick!"

Before she could react Maia was hit with skulls and fell. It look like she blacked out and wouldn't be getting up any time soon. My anger reached the limit and in a rage I never felt before and I threw a beam of water so strong I recoiled a bit but healed my ground. The Demon Vielle Screamed but instead of disintegrating she disappeared, probably to tell her master she failed at killing us.

I felt a bit dizzy and sat on the grass. I had never done that attack before. All the rage I just let it out. But I would have to think about it later as I ran to go see if Maia was alright.

Simon and me huddled over Maia. She was out cold.

"She has a steady pulse" Simon say his index and middle fingers resting on Maia's neck.

"We should go" I say relieved to see that Maia was alright but stressed to think more Demons might come.

Simon and I carry Maia to are destination and my jaw drops when I see what Simon had planed.