Chapter nine

EMILY'S POV
Warm tears slide of my face. I silently cry. It's chilling even with a fire. Bone rattling wind howls outside. My teeth chatter as I will myself to go to sleep. Our tent is just strong enough to with stand the weather conditions. My head lays on the hard ground, the cold ice seeping through the tents thin bottom. Maia and Simon sleep silently with even breaths. I don't like it here. The Arctic sucks.

MAIA'S POV
I dream the same dream I dreamed the night before.
Thunder booms in the distance and lightning strikes as the rain comes down like tiny rocks falling from the sky. A chill runs up my spine and goose bumps appear on my arms and legs. A man is walking towards me, knife in hand.

"What do you want"? I whisper.

The man doesn't answer. He just come closer and closer. I'm so terrified I can't speak or run. I'm paralyzed. The man now stands in front of me and brings down the knife. I doge the knife and sweep my leg to bring the man to the ground. I get up and bring my leg down on his stomach. He screams in pain and I use this distraction to kick the knife out of his hand. Suddenly someone is behind me, Hands around my neck making me choke.

A woman's voice whispers in my ear "you will never ever win," she squeezed harder making me gag "The Demons will!"

I elbow the lady in the stomach making her let go of my neck. Then I do the only thing that I could. I run. I run as fast as I can into the woods. I don't know where I'm going or what's going to happen. I hear the booming of running footsteps behind me. Then I see it. Them. An army of Demons. I stop running. There's hundreds of them of all kinds. How did this happen?

"Amazing isn't it," the familiar lady's voice says.

"We have worked so long and hard on this," she continues gesturing towards the army.

"And no one can stop us not even you," she pauses.

"Attack her!" She screams as the Demons come at me.

Then I wake up...