Chapter 3

We chatted with Joy and talked about how our show went.

"It went really well, audience was supportive and I felt pretty happy with how we went today," I said.

"That's good. So are u guys ready to go on tour in a month? You are leaving in exactly one month from now,"

Calum's P.O.V
"I think we're ready, mum, I think we are all feeling pretty confident." I said, nodding.

"To travel around the world and to be performing concerts nearly every night while on tour? It's your next big thing!"

"Yes, I know, it's a long tour as well," Ashton added.

"I hope you can cope without me!" Mum yelled out, winking at the boys.

"Oh, I'm sure I can! HAHA,"

"Hahah" mum laughed.

Then, mum let out a long sigh.

"If only your dad was here to watch you and be with you! If only he hadn't left us," Joy said solemnly, staring out the window.

Ashton's P.O.V
We all were sad for Calum, Joy and Mali. We looked down and stared at our plates.

Then, we all heard a sniff. Then we realised that it was Calum.

He buried his head in his hands. He then pushed out his chair and quickly stood up.

"Excuse me," Calum whispered.

And before we knew it, he had raced into his room.

"CALUM!!!! CAL!!! COME BACK PLEASE!!" We all yelled!

"This is all my fault, if I hadn't said anything, he would be fine!" Joy whispered.

"Why do I always do this? Why do I always talk about his dad to him or in front of him! Why can't I keep my thoughts to myself! I know he misses him and he is an emotional boy!! I'm such a bad mother!!"

"Don't beat yourself up on this, sometimes you let out things you don't mean to say. I know you didn't mean it, he probably just needs a minute by himself. He knows you didn't mean to bring it up," I said, rubbing Joy's back.

"Calum loves you, and he always will, even if he's on tour halfway around the world from you,"

By the time I had finished talking to her, Michael and Luke were talking to Calum in his room, trying to make him feel better.

Michaels P.O.V

"I didn't mean to make my mum feel bad, I just miss my dad a lot, and when someone brings my dad up, I get all emotional," Calum said.

"Yes, we understand, and I'm sure she does too."

About 10 seconds later, Joy came up and ran to Calum.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset," Calum's mum called out.

"I know, I just couldn't help feeling sad, I miss him so much!"

"I know, darling, I miss him too," Joy said with a quiet, comforting tone.

And she said that while rubbing Calum's head.

~~~~~ thanks guys <3 please comment, like and follow! ~~~~~