Chapter 7

Today we had two concerts to attend. One in the day time and one at night. We were performing at Washington and at California.

Our first one was live at 12:00 noon so we were up at 5:30am because we had to go to the airport to fly to Washington. All the boys were rushing because we all forgot to pack yesterday.

So after everyone packed we met at Luke's house to confirm times of concerts and other stuff.

The mini bus was already waiting outside our house and was beeping as a sign of "you're gonna be late!"

"Quick boys! We better hurry otherwise we will be late for our show!"

Every one raced downstairs, went out the door and then threw ourselves into the mini bus.

As soon as we got to the airport, we drunk a regular size of Chai Latté.

It will take 3 hours to get to Washington.

We took a private plane. It was our first time on a private plane so we weren't as excited as the first time we went on a private plane.

We just went through the songs we were going to sing in order and confirmed times of concerts.

(3 HOURS LATER)

When we got to Washington, fans were waiting outside the arena and WOW were there many people!

With security guards around us, we reached backstage (which felt like it took forever).

We changed and the hairdressers gelled and styled up our hair.

Then, at 12, we were ready to go on stage.

Everything went well. Afterwards we signed our autographs on posters, arms and other stuff as well. We took photos with fans with all sorts of poses!

We took a two hour break and during that break we had Maccas- The Chicken Royale Stunner. It was delicious!

Finally we boarded on the same plane to fly to California. That would take another 2 hours to fly there. The concert started at 7:00pm. Right now was 3:00 so we were rushing to go to California. We quickly headed towards the plane, and jumped in.

Because we were so tired from the concert, we all decided to take a nap on the plane.

Then as soon as we got there, we raced out into the 'special' change rooms.

We did the same routines with what we needed to do to get ready, and then, once again, went on stage.

Just as we were about to finish, Ashton made a speech and then sneezed into the microphone!! None of us had done that before so it felt soo awkward!

We then went off stage.

We ate hamburgers on the plane as we headed off home. We slept and then 6 hours later, the pilot woke us up and told us that we were home.