Chapter 6

One day closer till we are on our world tour.

Today the boys and I have decided that we should go somewhere exciting because from now till we are on tour, we are busy and have to perform shows each day till then.

We met up at Starbucks and we all decided to go to the movies.

While we were at Starbucks I ordered a Double Chocolate Frappe with whipped cream on the top.

We all wanted to go see Divergent.

As soon as we reached the shopping centre, fans asked for our signatures. Some even asked for a photo with us kissing their cheeks. It felt a bit uncomfortable but I am used to it by now.

People started asking us questions about where we were going. We just answered by saying, "Movies."

Finally the security guards came and backed everyone out of the way so that we could make our way into the cinemas.

We bought our tickets online so all we did was by some popcorn and slurpees.

We quickly walked into the cinema room so that people would not notice us but not so quick that people would wonder why we were walking so fast.

We all enjoyed the movie and we had already finished the popcorn before the movie had already started!

As we went walked out of the cinemas, more pictures were taken with fans.

After the movies, we headed off to get some Pizza. We ordered 2 Pepperoni Pizzas as we weren't that hungry. We could eat the rest later on if we got hungry or for snack.

We then went to Chick Pil A and ordered the new Peppermint flavoured milkshake.

We then decided to go to Ashton's house for a swim.

We were too tired to walk, so we took a taxi.

We stayed in the pool for about 3 hours.

We played on the pool inflatables and pushed each other into the pool. We went onto the diving board and did our awesome tricks.

"Our only relaxed day till in ages!" Luke sighed.

"HAHAHAHAHAH OH WELL!" We all yelled out at almost the same time.

~~~~~ thanks guys <3 please comment, like and follow! ~~~~~