Truth out!

Sameer plays the video......in the video Sherlyn was one by one confessing all her crimes and as per her each confessions karan was becoming numb totally....he was at the phase where he couldn't feel his own soul...and as video ended everyone was shocked by the truth no one was able to digest what they just saw.....

Rakhi sat on the chair with a thud...kareena was feeling guilty for believing Sherlyn and Mahira....and there was Sherlyn and Mahira who were just terrified now....

Mahira - Kareena bua ye sab jhut hai maine kuch nahi kiya....sab sab jhutt hai.. Sherlyn mujhe phasa rahi hai!!

Sherlyn - juts shut up mahira...bhulo mat ki tumhare kiye hue har crime ka proof hai mere pass..agar mai dubungi to tumhe saath lekar dubungi!

And suddenly both of them felt a hot sensation on their cheeks...yes kareena slapped them both....karan was still standing numb!

Sameer - aur karan bhai... apne bhabhi ko dhokebaaz unn do photos ke dam par bola tha na..to ye lijiye unn photos ki lab reports...(hands him a file) morphed thi wo photos!

Karan saw the reports and his eyes became tearful due to guilt that he just did so bad with his babydoll who haven't done anything....

Sristi - aur sir apko meri di par bharosha nahi tha na ki rishab ji shaadi ki raat wo kaha thi...to ye lijiye uss hospital ki cctv footage jisme maine aur maa ne unhe admit kraaya tha!

She shows him the video in which she and sarla are taking preeta on a stretcher to the Operation theater..she is covered with blood laying unconscious on the stretcher....he became numb and fell on the floor with thud seeing his babydoll like that... he was now cursing himself for doing so bad with her,for treating her with such insult which she doesn't deserved...for breaking her heart not once but many times...he was crying miserably.....

Rakhi stood and slapped Sherlyn again for her deeds.... meanwhile the Police came....

Rishab - inspector aap yaha?

Kareena - acha hi hua aagye...hum to waise bhi inn dono ko jail bhejwaane hi waale hai!

Inspector - hum yaha Sherlyn aur Mahira ko arrest krne aaye hai!

Rishab - par aapko kisne bataya?

Inspector - hame Preeta Arora ne bataya aur inke khilaaf sabut bhi unhone hi diye!!hame inke saathi Prithvi ko bhi arrest krliya hai!(the police brings Prithvi inside) isne apne saare crimes khud confess krliye hai!!

Karan stood and saw Prithvi with bloodshot eyes....he went to him and held him by collar....

Karan(shouts) - teri himmat kaise hui ye sab krne ki...tumlogo ki wajah se maine preeta par trust nahi kiya...tumlogo ki wajah se tod diya maine usse!!mai tujhe chorunga nahi!!!

He started slapping him but somehow the police parted them and arrested Sherlyn and Mahira....

Karan was still crying miserably...

Sristi - ek min...agar di ne police bulai thi to wo khud kaha hai??

Sarla - mujhe to bahot chinta ho rahi hai...pata nahi kaha hogi meri bachi!

Sameer - Sristi sarla aunty aaplog chinta mat karo hum bhabhi ko dhundhne chlte hai!!

Rishab - ha mai car nikalta hu!

Karan - haa jldi chalo...pata nahi kaha chali gayi!

Suddenly Sristi got a call from Preeta's id.....

Sristi - are ek min ek min...di ka call aa raha hai!

Rakhi - jldi utha puttar!

She picked up the call and the next moment she was standing numb there phone fell from her hand and she started crying miserably....

Destined - Forever ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें