I

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ~

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎"𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓶 𝓘

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓶 𝓘...."

earlier,

'Konan-sama had tasked me to steal this scroll.'

She was curious about the scroll's contents, but when the girl had brought the scroll back, it was immediately taken from her to be hidden somewhere in their base. Their leader gave her the task of guarding it, with the order of not touching the scroll. As they say, curiosity killed the cat,

'but satisfaction brought it back.'

She thought, her curiosity getting the best of her as she carefully walked over to where the scroll was hidden. She reached over and took the said scroll, and opened it. Eh? It's blank.' she sweatdropped and closed the scroll.

"Airen?"

Startled, The girl dropped the scroll before it could be closed properly. "Oh my, Pain-sama, what brin-" a bright light suddenly came from the scroll, engulfing the girl, surprising both the Leader and herself, "...Are..?"

"Pain-sama? What's going on?-"

"You- you- I thought I told you not to touch the scroll!" The Leader scolded as the girl scratched her cheek. "Itachi, Do something about this," he ordered as the said man entered the room. "Aha, it seems like we meet again, Itachi-sama." She nodded at the male, who just looked at her dumbfounded and replied, "You're still the same old girl I see. Now, what have you done this time?"

She looked at her now transparent body, and then back at the male with a shrug. She hummed as both males present just looked at her, disbelief painted on their faces. "How can you be so calm?!"

"We don't know about what that scroll does Ai-"

"Pain-sama?"

"What?"

"The scroll was blank."

"Wh-"

And that was it after that more people were called, but none had a clue about her predicament when she had almost turned completely transparent, she passed out.

And disappeared.