ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL

NOTE: Then I decided to just upload the next and last chapter just to get this over and done with :D

THANK YOU EVERYONE

*whispers*

I have no idea what happened on the last part tho DD: please don't hate me >.<

**

It hurts.

Kuroo is ignoring me and I don't have the guts to call him and approach him. Usually, it is Kuroo who always do the first move. He's always the one to talk to me first and start a conversation.

I'm not used to him ignoring me.

Even those times he's in a relationship, he never did gave me the cold shoulder.

And what hurts more is because I know that I'm the one at fault. I pushed his buttons.

I started it first. I neglected him first.

I hurt him first.

It's been a week already and I can't bear it any longer.

I miss Kuroo. I miss him so much it hurts.

I watch him go as the bell rang, signaling that classes are now over. I didn't even have the chance to call his name. I sighed. He must really hate me right now.

I was with Hinata and Kageyama when I saw him again at the gate, talking to one of our female classmates. Huh. Must be another love confession. Good. And now he's going to have a girlfriend again. I winced at the pain inside my chest.

But when the girl walked away, leaving Kuroo to start walking again, I gathered all my courage to step up and call him.

"K-kuroo!"

He stopped on his tracks, glancing me over his shoulders with an expression like he was saying "what the fuck do you want?". And I swear, I have to bite my lips so hard to encourage myself not to back down. "Um… do you… w-wanna head home together?"

He raised his eyebrows and looked at me like I was talking alien-ish then he look at Hinata and Kageyama over my shoulder. "What, got tired of your new buddies and now you wanna spend time with me? Nah. Just go home with your friends." he hissed and I stood there, frozen as I saw him turn his back on me.

It hurts.

What did I do wrong?

I know it was my fault, but… I… I don't know anymore.

It fucking hurts and I feel so numbed except for the pain inside my chest like my heart was being ripped apart.

I fucked it all up. Now Kuroo hated me.

He hates me and I hate myself for making him hate me.