Chapter 4

It was already 8:25 in the evening and it's already thirty minutes past when the execution began. Their plan was to execute Hendrick Habel and  to what they've talk a while ago at the conference room on the Black Rose,  Habel was known as a Baron in the US. Hes negotiator who helps transferring illegal fire arms and sending people to other country without visa.

And according to Thirteen, he has a secret family that the countess his legal wife didn't know. Just as soon as Cipher made a report and send a letter to Hughes household in England, the other family was very disappointed and suddenly went berserk especially his wife who even lost her consciousness after receiving and read the letter.

And to the ignorance of Mr. Habel, he didn't know that the family of his wife was a shareholder at there organization. After the letter, they make up a file to execute Mr. Habel and renounce his position to soon to be a Lord of Hughes Households.

Napakalaking sayang dahil naghintay ito ng limang taon sa wala. Ngayong taon sana itong ililipat sa kanya ang posesyon ngunit napunta na ngayon ito sa wala. at ngayon ay mamamatay pa.

Hindi sila basta basta pumapatay ng tao na walang dahilan, saka lamang sila gagalaw kapag may nilabag itong mga batas at dahil sa patong patong na kalabagan ay kamatayan ang humarap kay Habel.

         1. Having an affair... 6 years in jail.

         2. Selling drugs... 5 years in jail.

         3. Transacting illegal things or person on other country without legal Visa... 20 years in jail.

         5. Abusing people... 7 years in jail.

         6. Using Drugs... 1 years in rehab and 5 years in jail.

fourtynine years, that's  the only exact year he would be spending at the jail, but there's this additional law that he violated and that's the;

         7. Killed a person for satisfaction...punishment Death.

That was the law of the Black Rose Organization.

Kaya sayang ang apatnapotsiyam na taon na pagkakakulong at sa kasamaang palad napalitan ng kamatayan. 

Ibinalik nito ang atensyon sa target ng tumayo na ito sa kanyang inuupuan at pumuntang gitna at nagbigay ng salita. Maganda ang pagkaka pwesto nito sa gita ng stage dahil malyo ito sa chandelier na humaharang sa ulo nito.

"It was pleasure to be the special guest here and of course to my friend Miller, I appreciated your invitation my dear friend, and I am very thankful that you chose  me to be one of the founder at central orphanage. I am pleased that I can help children's. oh! children's  the savior of the future!" And all the guest inside the house clap at the overwhelmed speech of Mr. Habel.

"Oh! what a nice speech you got there, but sad to say you're a hypocrite."

His target was moving back to his place but he stop mid way when he suddenly lying on the floor soaked in his own blood. All people inside the room started to screamed in horror and surrounded him. Someone check his pulse but announced he was died. oh what an idiot! He was shoot in the head of course he was already dead!

Habang nagwawala ang mga tao sa kaharap na building ay lumabas ito sa pinagtataguan at pasimpleng inabot sa lalaking nagbigay rin sakanya kanina lamang ng guitar case at trench coat at pasimpleng naglakad sa kusina papasok sa loob ng Miller house habang maingat na iniiwasan ang mga taong nagbabantay sa bahay.

Tumabi ito sa kanyang ina na mabilis naman syang binalingan ng tingin at nginisian. "That was smooth." Pagpuri ng ina sakanya.

His ancestors was a founder since the Black Rose Organization was made. And every first born child in their family has to be a member in the black rose, but the remaining child can decide if they want to enter the garbage world (the chaotic society they are in right now) or not. It's there own decision to be followed, they are not forcing people to join 'cause its against there law.