Chapter 11: Broken Promises

Omniscient
December 17th
California

"Fuck I gotta apologize for?! That bitch hit me first!" Beyoncé yelled

"Fuck I gotta apologize for?! That bitch hit me first!" Beyoncé yelled. She didn't understand why her friends were telling her to apologize to Nicki. In her mind she really didn't do anything wrong. If somebody puts their hands on you, you hit 'em back. Simple maths.

"Why she gotta be a bitch though?"

"Beyoncé are you being serious right now?!" Sydney yelled back. "You hit harder than she does and you don't care when you hit people. Do you know how bruised she is?"

"For once, I'm with Sydney." Zendaya co-signed. "If you don't apologize, you never gon' talk to her again."

"I don't have to apologize for shit, I didn't do shit wrong. All I did was the exact same shit she did to me. So I'm not trippin'." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Well you need to be trippin'."

"Nah don't pressure her but when you see her with somebody else, don't say a word." Trey said. He was there to see firsthand what Beyoncé and Nicki had done to each other and it wasn't cool. So he wasn't going to force Beyoncé to apologize. Maybe her leaving Nicki alone was good for the both of them.

"I'm not gon' see her with nobody else 'cause I wish she fucking would."

"Oh how the tables have turned." Syd sat down in the chair across from Beyoncé. She then looked at Zendaya who nodded her head. "Weren't you the one telling me to stop do—"

"I'm not you and Zen and I don't give a damn. Y'all can stop trying to diagnose a nigga. I didn't do shit wrong. She hit me so I hit her and we ended up fighting. I'm not apologizing for her hitting me."

All of her friends held their hands up, giving up on the conversation. They knew they weren't gonna get through to Beyoncé.

"Zen can you get those pounds ready for me please?"

Zendaya nodded her head and started to do as Beyoncé said. As she stood there, she thought about Kiana. Every minute she wasn't with her, she was thinking about her. She was falling so hard.

She called Kiana getting an immediate answer.

"Wassup baby girl you miss me?" Kiana smirked.

"Yes I do."

"What you doing tonight? You got something to do with your friends or something?"