Chapter 20: Drifting Off

Omniscient
April 10th
Bora Bora

"Do you wanna tell them today baby?" Justin asked, placing both of his hands on Alex's stomach

"Do you wanna tell them today baby?" Justin asked, placing both of his hands on Alex's stomach. She wasn't showing yet and she was scared to tell anyone.

She shook her head. "Baby I'm still scared, I—"

"Baby girl I'm right here, I'm with you a hundred percent. Whatever you wanna do, we can do whatever you wanna do."

"I appreciate you so much Justin, you don't even understand."

"I understand. I appreciate you that much more."

"Have Star and Simone gotten here yet?" She asked.

Justin wanted her as comfortable as possible and seeing to it that Alex didn't have her friends here, he knew she would feel out of place. He took it upon himself to invite them so that his baby was comfortable.

"I love you so much baby." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you more."

Nicki's cheek rested up against her shower wall as Beyoncé drilled inside her roughly.

She was so disappointed in herself for letting it happen but she couldn't stay away. When she saw Beyoncé getting out of the bed and getting in the shower, it only took her 2 minutes to get in with her.

For the first few minutes they didn't do anything but Nicki took it upon herself to start teasing. So now Beyoncé was punishing her.

"You need to be quiet." Beyoncé covered Nicki's mouth but she kept going deeper and deeper making Nicki scream in pleasure. "You don't listen."

Beyoncé placed both hands on her waist, arching her back so that her ass stuck out against her. She spread Nicki's legs some more pulling herself out halfway. Nicki sighed in relief.

"Tell me you love me." Beyoncé yanked Nicki's head up.

"I love— FUCK!" She didn't even get to finish before Bey was hitting her spot over and over. She was squirting up a storm.

"Say it right now." Beyoncé taunted.

Nicki couldn't even get words out. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head while she both squirted and creamed at the same time. Her body was reacting in a way it had never done before. She was almost falling, it was violently strong.