Lolirock: A New Beginning; Chapter 4

TALIA'S P.O.V. 

I ran around, looking for Iris. Auriana had called me, and said that she had found a note back home, saying, 

I know that you guys might be looking for me, but I'm at the SMoothie Shop with Nathaniel, trying to talk some sense into him. 

P.S. Don't worry. I'm fine.

I shuddered at the other memory, the awkward encounter with Missy and Nathaniel: 

"Talia!"  Missy shouted, excited. 

"Hi Missy." I mumbled, uninterested. She jumped up and down, and showed me a ring on her finger. 

"He asked me to marry him!" she shrieked again. I covered my ears, and looked over at Nathaniel, who was washing the dishes, a huge smile on his face. 

I scowled, and called Iris again. 

"Who are you looking for?" she asked, truly concerned. 

"Iris." I mumbled back. 

"Oh, " she muttered, trying to recall, "I saw her going into a dark alleyway. Then, there was this tall dude, muscley, and he had white hair, a little hint of blonde. After that, he conjured up this, portal. I thought it was just my eyes." 

"Just your eyes..." I murmured. I looked Missy straight in the eye, there, floating around in her iris, was a speck of gold. 

A small recollection of memories reignited in my brain. Izira had told me about the leprechaun's dust. Just a pinch of this stuff could turn you into your other self, the complete opposite. Nice people would turn bad. Bad people would turn good. People who were in love with one person would be in love with another person. Love would turn to hate. Hate would turn to love. 

But! I protested in my brain, if Nathaniel is in love with Iris, wouldn't he hate her? Maybe his love for her was too strong. I smiled a grim smile. 

I searched in the alleyway for Iris, and I found a gold crystal, lying on the ground. I immediately recognized the crystal. I called Auriana, leaving a message, saying, 

MEET ME IN THE ALLEYWAY. 

I know it was kind of short, but I'm in a time crunch.