Talent show

Everyone participating in the talent show are in the dance room . The girls and I get into the dressing room and change. Our outfits are inspired by the movie. Yellow fitted cropped turtle necks, black jeans, all back vans and a chain with a key on it. After getting dressed we all check for our hair making sure it looks ok .
While prepping for the show Dymond grows nervous, we are the last act to close the show and the 4th act is on right now so during this time we try to calm her.

"Heyy Dyme your good just breathe here drink this water" Jada says handing her the water . Time flies and we're up . Waiting behind stage we do a quick prayer .
"Father God I ask to you give us all courage to go out there and do our thang win or lose it's in your hands. We thank you for giving us an opportunity to just have fun and I pray for safety over all of us in Jesus name" I say

"Amen" we all say in a union

"Next we have 5 of our senior girls performing if it isn't love by the legendary male group new edition . Please welcome to the stage Dymond, Hamisi, Morgyn, Jada, and Lyricccc." The host say and we make out way out to the stage getting in position . The music starts and we begin to dance, when it's time for me to sing I feel my stomach get butterflies but I shake the feeling and start singing . As we hit the middle of the song we see the crowed stand up and start singing alone and everything is just a vibe . When we finish we bowl and make our way off the stage to the back .
•••

"Yoooo that was dope" Jada says

"Fr you sounded great" Lyric says

"Thank you. Dyme you did your thang." I say and she smiles

"Yeaa she didn't look too bad yk next to me." Morgyn says and we all laugh .

"You seen how the crowed was rocking with us..." Dyme says

"Legendary song." I say

"Please you killed that" she says

"Yea it was dope, group hug you guys." Lyric says and we hug .

When school lets out I wait for the girls by the busses .

"Hey you guys were dope." Justyn says walking up hugging me

"Thanks" I say and more people walk by congratulating us on our lil win by the way winning first place .

"Yo yo yo." Lyric says walking up to me

"Damn where were you?" I ask

"Girl yk catching up with Tj"

"Mhmm" I say smiling and the rest of them walk up .

"Hey my sister wants to take us out to eat what do you say?" Morgyn ask

"Hey yk I'm down." I say

"Koo let me tell my moms" Dymond says

"I can't I have to meet with my team." Jada says

"Awww alright." Says Dyme

"But good job tho." She says giving everyone hugs and walks off to her car .

"Alright I can go." Lyric says