Chapter 2

A/N:  If the story seems to be written a little different than how I normally would write, it is because I'm trying something new.  Please bare with me and I hope it doesn't completely throw off the story.  

The prince looks down at the vampire and a scowl suddenly appears on the prince's face.

Tee suddenly gags as he grabs tighter onto the prince's arm.

The scowl deepens on the prince's face, as he huffs, "Come on. I don't want you getting sick in the hallway."

Tee faintly looks up and is confused. However, he doesn't have the time to think about it as he gags again. He quickly clamps his mouth shut, and lets the prince guide him through the bedroom and over to the bathroom.

When they get to the bathroom door, Tee lunges the final steps to the toilet and instantly vomits. The prince walks to the cabinet and grabs a washcloth and puts it in Tee's hand before leaving the bathroom.

Tee glances at the door but he doesn't have a chance to say anything as another wave hits him, and he is, once again, face first in the toilet throwing up. After vomiting, what felt like hours, Tee slowly sits back on the floor and gently wipes his mouth with the washcloth while hugging the toilet.

What a great night. Not only did Tee not want to be there, but he got way too wasted and is now throwing up non-stop with Godt watching him. If it was anyone else, Tee doesn't think that they would have stuck with him for so long.

Tee closes his eyes and rests his head against the cold tile wall.

A deep voice barks, "Drink this to help wash the taste out of your mouth."

That isn't Godt's voice, but then again, Tee is seeing two and sometimes three of them, so it isn't hard to believe that Tee isn't hearing Godt's voice right either.

Tee opens his eyes and reaches out his shaky hand to get the glass of water. However, before he can grab the glass, the prince huffs, "I'll help you. You might drop the glass and then I will have to clean up the mess."

Tee slowly nods his head. With his one hand still on the toilet, Tee pulls himself upright and slowly takes a drink of water as the prince pours the water into Tee's mouth.

Instead of drinking the water, Tee swishes it around his mouth and then leans over the toilet and spits it out, before he slowly motions for another drink.

Once again, the prince gives Tee another drink of water, which Tee drinks this time. The water burns as it goes down Tee's throat. 

Tee sighs. He guesses that this is what to expect.  He did drink a lot tonight.  

In addition, his brain still isn't working correct, and he is still drunk.

After slowly repeating this process a few more times, the prince finally asks, "Can you stand yet?"

Tee pouts and slowly shakes his head. He reaches up and unties his cape and lets it drop to the floor. Next, he unties his mask and pulls it off his face. Between the cape tugging at his throat and the mask cutting into his face, Tee has enough of this outfit and wants it off.

Tee huffs and hands his mask to the prince. "TTTaakkkkeeee tthhhissss."

The prince stares at Tee and without looking away from Tee's face, the prince took Tee's mask.

With great effort, Tee proceeds to unbutton his shirt, while the prince continues to just stare at him. However, the prince doesn't stop Tee, when Tee takes his shirt off and hands it to the prince too, along with Tee's cape.