Memory Lane

I'm still not sherking away from reporting on the discussion we had. It will soon be out once I'm ready. Anywho, ever since our weekend together things have gotten so busy with tonnes of labs to do and write, dance, gymnastics, tennis, essays to hand in (we're typically getting two essays every two days to write) and so many other things. It has been so busy with school and extracurricular that I don't have time to check in on my stores plus I've been doing a lot of business projects that were agreed to months prior to this year and since I'm well obligated to complete them... Well a girl's got to secure that bag.
    The extra business doesn't bother me though because I like to keep myself occupied. However, that has caused me to push my time for homework and studies late night to early morning which are really my own priorities and so determination is key.
     I don't think Tey is complaining either because he has his own schedule to tackle. All the same we're managing to make time for each other whenever we can not just at school but otherwise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      After getting through a busy week of stuff , I was invited back to my old figureskating arena called "Kids of Ice" to judge one of their local competitions in Brokshire, my grandmother and grandfatherfather's town. It starts at ten and so now I'm leaving out at eight to get there on time. My O.O.T.D. is the outfit above and my hair is braided down in one.
       Yea so, Im driving the jeep because it's kind of hilly up there. I might stop to say  hello to my grandparents if I remember to. I got myself a plain glazed donut and a cup of caramel moch. to go at Starbucks in the city then headed out from there to Brok.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
     It took me two hours and thirty to get here but this baby has arrived. I parked the jeep in front of the building and as I step foot on Brok's soil I seemingly recollected the memories I had here as a child. A worker at the arena snapped me out of my stream of consciousness when he said, "You must be Sapphire!" He was really perky and energetic the way he moved and talked. I said yes and smiled modestly.
     He told me to follow and so I nodded and got my over-the-shoulder bag from the jeep and locked it. I walked briskly to catch up to the man who was evidently talking to himself thinking I was behind him. Not weird at all. Anyways, I went inside where I saw a lot of little cuties practicing or warming up in their little custumes. Their parents on the sidelines and the coaches busy at hand.
      The man again interrupted my gaze showing me to the head coaches office. How they'd reinnovated this place and expanded it. Typically I had a lovely conversation with the head coach who seemed pretty chill to me. Initially I was surprised it was a male because when I was here, all the staffs were females and head coach was as well.
      The competition took sometime to start and so the head coach and subs introduced me to the little children in the waiting room while they were awaiting the stands to fill up. I was so astonished to see some of my photos on the walls from when I was little. I don't even know when they took most of these. Of course I saw some of my old friends' pictures which jogged my memory quite a bit.
      Anyways, after I spoke to the boys and girls they head out to the benches to wait to each get on ice for the opening performance.    The head coach, the technical director and myself were seated on an elevated panel and the proceedings progressed on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The competition ended by one ish I went to the manor to visit my grandparents but Miss Gnam said they were out for the day. I got home in time to have lunch with my parents by 2:30 and do some laundry from Sephra, my dog, then collect my training bag to go to gymnastics. My mom packed my stuff because Miss Georgetta doesn't come on weekends anymore. I love when she packs it because its vegetables and fruit salads gallore 😑, two vitamin waters and a huge bottle of water.
      Off to training later. I'm so excited to be going to a concert with my boyfriend and friends tonight so as I said later!!!!