The Hospital

No POV
The boys met up at the lobby and then Kageyama was taken into a hospital room. Tsukishima had to wait outside of the room. He touched Kageyama's shoulder and whispered "it'll be alright" just before he walked into the room.

POV-Kageyama
When I got into the hospital room the nurse guiding me asked me to take of my clothes. I did as I was asked and took of all my clothes except my boxers. She gasped then said "How do you walk with so many injuries?" I said "I am used to it." Then smiled weakly she looked at me up and down taking photos and writing down comments. Then she said "this might be uncomfortable, but for the rape cases I need to take a look at your bum." I sighed and took of my boxers then laid onto the hospital bed, tummy first. I twisted my head back and saw tears forming in the lady's eyes. "Wow, your dad was really...rough." She started taking photos and as she touched my bum I winced. "Sorry, I know this must hurt but I need photos." I nodded.

POV-The Nurse
The patient took his clothes of and I was lost for words, this is probably one of the worst cases I've ever seen. Bruised and bashed, hit and batted, completely shattered. I was surprised that he could walk in that state. I then got him to take of his boxers. I started at his bum. Scratch, chained, dry blood still on it. Then I opened it up to look at his arse. A mixture of cum and blood came oozing out. I stood still. Then started taking photos. No doubt this was rape. His arse was ripped open and bloody. I felt so bad for this poor child. After I finished taking photos I told him to wait there for a bit.

POV-Tsukishima
The nurse came out of the room, tears in her eyes. The police officers asked "How was it?" She responded with "This was definitely a rape case. On top of that I saw chain marks, burns, cuts, and much much more," She took a deep breath and continued "I think he's going to have to spend about month in hospital before returning to school. And two months or so before starting volleyball again." I knew Kageyama would hate this news, but I also new that it was for the best. The police officers went to Kageyama's house to arrest his parents. The nurse went back to the room. I sat there and talked to my mum who was next to me the whole time.

POV-Kageyama
The nurse walked back into my room and told me that I had to get stitches done all around my body. I nodded and lied down as they added some needles to my body. I winced. Then after a few minutes I slowly drifted of and fell asleep. I saw Kei and I finishing a volleyball match and won. I jumped into his arms smiling from ear to ear. The team joined or hug. Then I saw Kei and I playing in a field of suflowers. He put a sunflower crown on my head and I gave him a sunflower bracelet, I leaned in and kissed him. All of a sudden I woke up.

The nurse looked at me, smiled and said "Oh your awake! It's currently 10am so I'll bring you some breakfast. Your friend Tsukishima will be here shortly." She then walked out of the room. I thought about my dream. Why did I dream of him? Why did I kiss him? I decided to ignore it and came to a quick conclusion, it was just a dream. I looked around and noticed I had several tubes all over my body. I took a deep breath then let it out. "So is the king ok?" I looked up and saw Tsukishima then I smiled. Something about him always put me at ease. "Ha ha yea I'm fine." I responded. He chuckled and sat down on the chair next to me. "So how was the operation? Was the lady nice?" He questioned I looked at how worried he looked and responded, "Everything was fine. She is very nice and she's even getting me breakfast right now." He took a deep breath breath, smiled and said "I'm glad you're ok." I smiled back then did something I never thought I would. I leaned over and hugged Kei. He was shocked at first but then hugged me back. We stayed like that then parted as we heard footsteps. The lady came in with my breakfast. I happily ate.