Back To School

Hey y'all, prolly will finish this the day after Halloween but yknow we'll see how I go 😂

No POV
Kageyama sprung into the shower, quickly brushed his teeth while changing and packed all of he's school books in record time. Tsukishima was still getting ready when Kageyama went down for breakfast.

"Hey Kageyama!" Tsukishima's dad said. "Good morning 😁" Kageyama replied. "You look vibrant today.... OH YEA YOUR GOING BACK TO ScHoOoL." Tsukishima's mum announced. Kageyama simply smiled and nodded then had some cereal for breakfast. As Kageyama ate Tsukishima came downstairs, "why are you in such a rush Tobio?"

POV-Tsukishima
I looked down at Tobio and smiled at him knowing that today was the day were he gets to go back to school. I was excited. I'd have lunch and snack with him for the first time! But Tobio was WAY more excited, he didn't even need an alarm to wake him up!!

I ate quickly and got my bag and like that,Tobio and I were gone. "What you gonna use as an excuse for not being at school for 2 months?" Tobio looked up and said, "prolly something like a surprise holiday." I responded, "oooo look the king said something that makes sense." He jokingly hit me and we giggled the rest of the way there. Laughing at almost anything. At this point anything Tobio did would make my stomach flutter. He was just so perfect! I really do love him.... wait I- what, hold on hold on I like Kageyama!!!!!! That really does explain the feelings I have whenever he's around. I come to the conclusion that I should tell him after he gets back into volleyball.

We got to school and I said, "remember, lunch and snack I'll meet you at the library as well as after school. If anything happens, big or small, call me." Tobio looked up at me smiled and said "Will do Kei." Then we went out separate ways.

POV-Kageyama
After parting ways with Kei, I scurried to my first class. I wasn't worried about the teachers as I know the officers already contacted them. I was more worried about tho students not believing that I was gone on holidays.

I got into my first class and all of my worries went away. Luckily for me, no one from volleyball was in my class, same with Kei since he's the only person from the excel class from volleyball. I found that it was much easier to listen without the distraction of my parents or how much pain I was in. I surprisingly payed attention the WHOLE class and even answered a few questions. I studied a lot during my online school period, plus I had Kei to help me too so I guess I should've expected this. After the class the teacher came up to me and said, " Hey kageyama, great to have you back and great work today, I can see you've really improved." After thanking him I went onto my next class. Finished that up and then went to snack with Kei.

POV-Tsukishima
Finally snack. I waited in the library were we said we'd meet up and a few seconds later I saw Tobio walking up to me with a huge smile on his face.

One of the reasons we chose the library is because almost no one from the club comes here, especially during snack and lunch but also because it was quiet. He sat down looking all giddy and told me about how class was. He was so happy that he could understand the content and even answer a few questions, but more than anything else, he was happy that he had healed and could stay awake the whole class without wincing in pain, he could listen to the teacher instead of think about how much of a disappointment he thought he was. I was happy for Tobio, he's really healed now.

We ate our lunches in a calming silence and then the bell rang. We scurried to our classes.

The day went by pretty fast for me. Tobio and I made sure to walk home in the pack so we wouldn't be spotted by the volleyball club. Of course I felt bad avoiding them, but Tobio doesn't want to tell them until he can go back, which is understandable. We got home, had dinner and did some homework. That's really how the first week flew by.

No POV
It was now the second week of school. Kageyama and Tsukishima spent most of the weekend sleeping from fatigue and watched the occasional movie. Sometimes the boys felt a bit awkward as they had a crush on each other, but most of the time it was fine. Kageyama was still all giddy and excited for this week.

Only one more week, he thought every time he avoided Hinata, Yams and Yachi that week.

Kageyama honestly hated avoiding the club, but he knew that he wanted to tell them once he got back. Tsukishima suggested talking to coach first. Kageyama agreed so on the last Friday of Kageyama not being able to train, Tsukishima and Kageyama sneakily ran to the back of the gym. Tsukishima decided that he'd be the one to walk in and fetch the coach while Kageyama hid in the back.

Tsukishima took a step into the gym and everyone stopped playing, looked at Tsukishima, ran up and hugged him. Tsukishima told everyone that he was sick and that's why he wasn't at school. Everyone started getting concerned when it had been a month of him being sick so they were ecstatic to see Tsukishima. Tsukishima smiled happily, he honestly missed his team. Especially Yamaguchi.

He allowed Yamaguchi to come over to his house while Kageyama was still healing and usually hid Kageyama in another room but he barely had time to talk to his childhood best friend. "Welcome back buddy." Yamaguchi said while looking at Tsukishima. "No more "TSUKIII"?" Tsukishima chuckled Yamaguchi started giggling.

POV-Tsukishima
I quickly remembered that Tobio was waiting outside. I go to Coach and say "hey can you come outside with me for a bit?" Coach looked confused but nodded and we left walking to the back of the gym leaving my teammates. We turned and Coach saw Tobio his eyes widened as nobody had seen the boy for a solid 2 months. "Kageyama?" Coach said.

Lowkey one of my fav chapters hehe. Don't forget to check out my other stories! I just started a tsukikage one shot thingy! So if y'all have time plz read it hehe 😘🥰✌🏾