1 The beginning of chaos 1(rewrite)

in the year 2047 

Humans have discovered a special mineral in the mythical underwater terrestrial area of ​​Tekko Bay. It is a high energy mineral that provides energy for tens of thousands of years. and has the ability to transform metal life forms upon exposure to specific external stimuli. Become a 'creature' known as a Gaist.

It went on a rampage for the first time in 2055. The world government is aware of the disaster. Therefore, the organization 'Gaist Crusher Garrison' was established to deal with this particular disaster. 

But the five Gaist crushers had only been born for 7 years.

"And three years ago something unexpected happened. Fortunately, the GCG organization was able to suppress the incident. So we are still safe until today," said the teacher. When she averted her gaze from the projector, she turned around and asked the whole class of students, "Okay. Is anyone going to ask anything?"

"..." 

"No, it means that we all understand each other. So everyone open the book to the page..." 

The school bell rang interrupted the teaching. The teacher then simply instructed the students to summarize what they had learned the next day and walked out of the classroom. All students collect talk and prepare to go home But there was one person still sitting in the same place. looking out of the classroom window. She got up to pack up when all the people left. Keep the classroom clean. and walked out of the school 

"Sis!"

She quickly ran to the person in front of the school's door. The other side turned to face gave her a gentle smile. 

"How are you today"

"Oh! Today the teacher teaches about..."

'Miyuna' happily recounts the subjects she learned today. Until the last lesson she secretly made a slightly displeased face. whisper in sister's ear 

"But the last lesson, the teacher said that those bastards are protecting the world, ah, ah, isn't that just turning 'him' back to his original form?" 

"Really, yes. But they only know the side they want to know." said 'Miyoko',the eldest sister, "They weren't in the incident or had a 'real witness' to tell them. It's not strange to believe that." 

 Yuna made her cheeks puff up like a child. but agreed with her sister "What should we eat today?"

"..."Miko pretended to think, "Is the omelet good? Omelet with meat sauce." 

"Um! Whatever you do, I like all of it." Yuna said, "Then let's go have some snacks~" 

"Eh, Doesn't it make the main dish taste worse?"

"It won't make the food taste any worse," Yuna said. Take her sister's hand towards a candy store. 

"Miko Onee-chan Let's take a picture!" 

"Ah... is it good?"

"I'm just going to set it up as my phone cover." 

"Okay...if you don't want to socialize, I don't mind.."