0 - Introduction

Enjoy The Ride
***
♥️♥️♥️

SYNOPSIS

Arthit and Kongpob have dated each other for almost three years before they finally decided to get married. Scared of losing her son to Kongpob, Arthit's mom totally disapproved with their marriage.

So they came up with something which wouldn't give her another choice but to go along with their plans even though she still wasn't contented. After getting married, both moved into Arthit's mom's house because she didn't want to be separated with her only son.

However, with a well hidden plan of getting rid of Kongpob as soon as she deemed possible. She'd do just anything to drive Kongpob out of her son's life with the help of her friend/neighbour. Arthit unaware of his mom's evil plots, will try to find multiple ways for both her and kongpob to live in harmony under the same roof.

One side is his mom — who has raised him alone since his father abandoned them both — and the other is his wifey with whom he's deeply in love. Will Arthit be able to withstand that never ending war in between his mom and his wifey? Is he allowed to take side? Let's see how the battle will end.

A/N: In this story it's normal for a man to get pregnant so it would go with the original plot. I might also change a few things for it to fit the settings of boys love story.

Enjoy!!!  (O_O)

CHARACTERS

Main Leads:
• Arthit Rojnapat as the Hubby
• Kongpob Suthiluck as the Wifey
• Pim Rojnapat as Arthit's mom

Second Leads:
• Tay Tawan as Arthit's friend, is a divorcee and very big playboy.
• Aim Titipom as Kong's friend who is also a divorcee with sharp tongue.

Supporting Characters:
• Weir as Arthit's mother's friend
• Oak as Cop patrolling their area
• Tutah as Rojnapat's housemaid
• Jay as Arthit's ex-boyfriend

STORY'S COPYRIGHT

This's a rewritten adoption of the Thai sitcom "Mom Isn't Pleased" which is also known as "Rak Tae Mae Mai Pleum". This is only for entertainment purposes with no other ulterior motives.

This plot belongs to the original author, both the characters and photos belong to their respective owners. I'm just writing it to fit the Peraya fandom making use of our most beloved actors, Singto and Krist. It'll be a fun ride and I hope you guys will also enjoy the journey.

Who is actually going to win this battle? The mother or the wifey?

Kindly vote and comment for more updates 😏😜.

Laurie_劳瑞