Chapter 20: where am i this..... time?

Let's get to the chase

______________________

Gaster gestured in hands" what do you want from me?" He asked, ink looked back at Dream and back at gaster" we need you to open a portal, don't care where, we need this from you"," and why my help?" He asked," what? Don't want to see a son?", " son?", " now will you help?"," ... fine, I would like to meet him", " alright, dreams let's go"

To whom that fall will see their own

Error held his head, he was laying on flowers, he sat up" I'm back in the ruins? On the-" he noticed the flowers, they where blue, not yellow" that's, odd to say the least" he mumbled and tried to get up, his side was hurting, his left arm was broken" I should have guessed, I was turning that corner hard, but how am I back here? And what's with the flowers, azzys flowers are yellow.. unless I went color blind-" he jolted as he heard humming, the one hummed turned the corner. They saw error" oh? And who might you be?" They asked, errors eyes where wide.

It was toriel, but- all Glitchy, error was really confused here, how could this be?? Unless- no it would still not be possible! Yes he's seen an error frisk before, but he's never seen a error toriel! Where was he?!" Hey, your arm is broken", Error backed away as she got close," t-this can't be right" he thought," there's no way!", " please let me help" she said, he knows toriels aren't a threat to him, but he didn't know this one! He kept backing away until he hit the wall, his arm was in a lot of pain, damn its been some time since he felt this-" calm down, I'm here to- sans?" She asked, error looked up at her," your finally back!" She smiled, error now more confused," we thought you didn't come with us" she said and held his arm and healed it, he tried to piece this together, he still didn't understand though." Hey the others want to see you!" She said, " others....?" He looked up at her, this isn't possible! How could this be?! Through his travels he's never seen a world full of errors! He followed her to the ruin doors, she opened the doors, his eyes where still wide, this place? Just like undertale, but.... this is errortale now, he gulped, well- you know what I mean, the monsters running around, all errors, how did he even get here?! He was thrown into darkness! So he should have been possible with gaster! Or the save screen! He walked through snowdin, feeling the eyes of the other monsters on him, he just, was confused, he should have known this world was here, but he never found this world, how could this be? He was cut out of his thoughts as someone ran into him," ahaha! Sorry!" A error version of monster kid said, error blinked," um, it's alright?", " oh my god sans! Where have you been?", error had to think, this world didn't have a sans, and he's an error and a sans, but he was made in the anti-void, he was in deep thought as someone tugged his sleeve," huh-" he jolted, an error Chara, he's heard of an error Chara, and probably saw her a few times, but he still can't believe this," hey papyrus want to see you!"
She smiled, errors eye sockets got tears..... papyrus, this world, had a papyrus, an error papyrus, Chara let him follow to their house, to his and papyrus's old house, he let some tears fall, he wiped them away and knocked on the door. Papyrus opened the door" hello there-!" He saw error, error let's more tears fall," sans?" He asked," papyrus" he smiled as he cried," brother!" He picked error up and swung him around, error laughed as he kept crying, this was a happy moment in his life!

What do you mean?!" Ink yelled at gaster, gaster gestured" you said to a world", " yes! One WE can access!" Ink growled," ink, what are you doing here" night pointed his tenticals, classic looked at ink" ink what are you doing? With gaster?", " it's not important" ink growled, " night I want to talk" Dream said," oh and what do YOU want to talk about" his tenticals waved violently, " night we need error for something, well ink does, and I want you to calm down", nightys eye widened

I want you to calm down

Night stabbed his tenticals into the ground" oh talk you say?! You said the same thing to me back then!", " night I just want to understand you!" He said, Ccino put a hand on night" night calm down-"," your not apart of this Ccino!" Night said," Dream I have something to say to you-"(beware, night goes off on Dream), Dream whined a little," back when we where kids dream! You didn't try to talk to me! Even when you saw me in pain! And I told you to not worry! I pushed you away since I'm the older brother and I didn't want you to worry!", dreams eyes widened," and in the end you should Have seen the signs! And I know in one world you turn into shattered! And boy do I have something to say about him! He doesn't deserve to be so popular! Oh dream went through so much, they say, his past is so horrible! They said, what about me?! I'm the original! The one who went through all the pain to become this! You say you care about me! If you did! You wouldn't have bit the apple!" He yelled, dream was crying, night panted, he gotten so much rage out of his system at once," now where is error ink?" He pointed his tenticals at him.