|15|

:: P R O M I S E ::

" Are the girls ready ? "

I asked as I curled the last bit of my hair .

" Yeah , we just waiting on your slow ass . " He laughed .

" Boy hush , I'm ready . "

I grabbed my clutch and walked over to him . He grabbed my waist and kissed me .

" You look good . "

I smiled as I kissed him again .

" So do you baby . " He smiled .

I laughed and grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs .

" Come babies , it's time to go ! "

The girls got up and we all headed out to the car and got in . We had decided that we would eat at Applebee's .

Once we arrived to the restaurant , we got out and went inside . After we got seated , the girls started talking and whatnot .

" Mommy I wanna sing . " Ja'Lynn said .

" You wanna sing . Do you really ? "

She nodded and started singing Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande and my baby could blow . I smiled as she sung . After she was done we all started clapping and even a few tables near us did to .

" How about we take you to the studio with mommy tomorrow . "

" Ok ! " She smiled .

" Jaida do you wanna do anything ? " Isaiah asked .

" Dance . " Jaida said .

" Then you can come with daddy tomorrow . " Isaiah smiled

After we had finished eating dinner , we had dropped the girls off at my moms . I unlocked the door and walked upstairs and sat down on the bed , looking on Twitter .

I looked up and see Isaiah standing in front of me .

" What ? "

He looked at me and kissed me passionately . I wrapped my arms his next and deepen the kiss . He broke the kiss and took off my shirt , laying me down softly on the bed . He had began to kiss me , he kissed all the way down till he got to my waist .

He slipped off his shirt then slipped off my jeans , leaving me in my black lace panties . I sat up and took off his pants and I slipped off his boxers . I licked the top and he groaned . I smirked and I started pleasuring him .

He picked me up and threw me on the bed and ripped off my panties . I wet as fuck and I wanted him .

" Why so wet baby . " He smirked .

" Shut up and just fuck me . "

He kissed me then went down . I tugged at the blankets as he ate me out . I shoved his head down further , it felt so good .

" Baby , I'm gonna cum ! "

I yelled as he ate me faster .

" Let it out baby . " He said .

And that's what I did . He licked me clean , I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly tasting my juices .

He pulled my waist down to him and he went in slowly , God it hurt . I haven't sex in years and he was the only person I had sex with and he's huge !

" Want me to stop ? " He asked .

" No . "

After getting used to his size ,I wanted more .

" Baby go faster ! "

He slammed into me roughly as I moaned loudly .

" Fuck . " He growled .

I got up and pushed him back on the bed , and slammed onto him , riding him roughly .

Through out the night all you heard was our moans filling the air .

---------
:: I S A I A H ::
I woke up to smell of food being made . I got up and went into the bathroom to freshen up . After I did all that good shit , I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and seen Promise in a robe cooking . I walked over to her and grabbed her waist , kissing her cheek and neck .

" Morning baby . " She smiled .

" Morning . " I smiled . " Have fun last night ? "

She laughed and nodded . " Yeah . "

I smiled and kissed her softly .

" I love you . "

" I love you too . " She smiled .

---------------
I UPDATED AGAIN ! Ya'll going ghost on these comments . But I still love ya'll ! 😘

Guys Guess What !

I have a new book out and I'm co-writing it with my bestfriend ! ButShesSpiffy_ ! So go follow her if Yall haven't and go check out the book ! The first chapter is out already !

Also I'm also cowriting another book with iCallMeSpiffy_ ! Also go follow her ! That book will be coming very soon !

2015 is gonna be a great year ! 👏👏👌