|1|

5 Years Later .

:: P R O M I S E ::

" Jaida , stop it ! "

I said as I smacked her hand .

" Sorry . " She said as she made a pouty face .

" Go get Ja'Lynn , so we can go . "

" Ok . " She said .

Raising the twins wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be , with the helps of my parents things went a whole lot smoother .

After High school I went to college for nursing some easy and quick just incase my singing doesn't work out the way I want it too , which I doubt .

" Come on girls ! "

I yelled as I slipped on my pink nikes . I have a meeting with August Alsina and his people for a few songs .

" We're ready mommy ! " The twins said.

I unlocked the door as the girls ran out to the car . The girls are 5 years old and no Isaiah doesn't know . The last time I seen Isaiah was at the Graduation and that was it .

I pulled up to the girls school and helped them out .

" Grandma will be here to pick you girls up . Ok ? "

" Ok . " Ja'Lynn smiled .

I kissed them both goodbye then drove to Def Jam Records . I pulled into a parking spot and got out . I dug around in my purse finding my phone checking for any missed calls or texts .

( 1 message ) Agent : Photo shoot for Cover Girl Magazine ! Call me when you get the chance !

( 2 missed calls ) Elena

I slipped my phone back into my purse then walked into the building , I smiled at the lady that was at the desk then walked into room 24A .

" Hey shawty . " August said as he stood up .

" Hey Aug . "

I said as I hugged him tightly .

" You looking better and better every time I see you . " He smirked .

I laughed and sat down . " So what's up . "

" Well I want you to feature in my new song ' No Love ' . " He said .

" Alright can I here some of it ? "

" Yeah . " He said .

He pushed play and the intro began to play .

Red light

You know I can't make this thing that official

Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you shit

You don't like that I make this easy, leaving

After sexing on the floor

Baby I know you need me, like I need you

I pushed the button and the music stopped .

" I'm down . "

" Great . Is next week a good time to start ? " He asked

" That's great ! "

He got up and hugged me , lifting me off my feet a little . I giggled and kissed his cheek .

" Bye Aug . "

" Bye Shawty . " He smirked .

I laughed and walked out of the studio , I waved bye to a few people and went to my car . I got in and called my Agent .

" Hey what's up Mike . "

I said as I pulled out of the parking space .

" Are you up for the cover shoot and you have a interview Friday . " He said .

" Yeah I'm up for it and alright . "

" Alright I'll talk to you later . " He said as he hung up .

Well damn . I pulled up to my moms house and got out .

" Sissy ! " Marcus yelled .

" Hey honey . " I said as I kissed his cheek . " Why you not at school ? "

" Sick . " He said

Marcus is 8 and he is still pretty slow and things but I love him to death . Mia is 13 and she is a fucking brat .

" Hey mom . Where's dad ? "

" Hey Promise and he's asleep . " She laughed .

" Damn . "

" So how are my grand babies ? " She asked .

" Good , aren't you gonna pick them up today ? "

" Yeah . " She said .

" Well mom I gotta run . I'll be over later . Love you . "

I said as I pulled her into a hug .

" Love you too . " She said .

~~~~

" Like I told my mom , we haven't talked since high school . So what's the point ? I'm doing perfectly fine with raising them alone . "

I said as I sipped in my coffee .

" Girl your a wonderful mother but don't you think he needs to know ? " Elena asked .

I shrugged my shoulders .

Elena laughed . " Your still the same Promise . "

I smiled and nodded my head . Me and Elena were having a little lunch . With Elena being huge in the model industry and my singing we don't hang out like we used too .

" I'll call you ! " Elena said as she got in her car .

" Alright ! "

I waved bye and got into my car and drove home . Should I try and find him ? Would he even care ?

-------

'Alexius 😍