|7|

( Trey Known As Trey Songz 😏 )

:: P R O M I S E ::

" Trey ! " I smiled as I seen him .

" Hey sis . " He said

He stood up and hugged me . It felt so good to see my brother since he's finally done with college and stuff .

" How you been ? " I asked .

" Good . Just been chilling . What's up with you ? " He said .

" I've been doing good . Just taking care of the twins , working on music and they know about Isaiah . "

I said as I dranked my fresh lemonade.

" How ? " He asked as he sat up .

" He saw me at a club that I was performing at , we talked and I told them that the twins were his and finally I told the girls . Ja'Lynn wasn't happy at first but she's fine now somewhat . I'm really thinking about getting her checked out for consoling and to see if she's bipolar or anything . "

" Yeah you should Ja'Lynn has always been hard to work with . But I wanna marry Sarah . " He said as he pulled out a ring .

Sarah and him have been together since junior year .

" Aw look at my little bro . "

I smiled .

" So I was wondering if you could help me pick out a ring next week . " He said .

" Yeah . Whenever is fine . "

Time had passed and we had said our goodbyes . I walked inside and heard Ja'Lynn screaming . I rushed into the living room and seen her pulling on Jaida's hair .

I rushed over to them and pulled them apart .

" I left for like 5 minutes . " Isaiah said as he ran down the stairs .

" Ja'Lynn get your ass up stairs now ! " I yelled .

She got up and went upstairs mumbling shit . I swear I'm so close to giving her bad ass a beat down .

I picked up Jaida and went upstairs to lay her down in my bed . I turned her on some cartoons then went downstairs . I sat down and soon felt tears run down my face .

" Why are you crying ? " Isaiah asked as he rushed over to me .

" Isaiah why does she act like that . I'm gonna go get her checked out for Consoling and to see if she is diagnosed with bipolar . "

" Promise relax , everything is gonna be fine . " He said as he kissed my forehead.

" I'm gonna take Jaida to my moms then we can take Ja'Lynn to the doctor . "

I stood up and went upstairs to get the girls . I helped them with their shoes then we walked outside to the car and got in . I dropped Jaida off at my parents house then drove to doctors .

" Promise . It's nice to see you . " My moms friend Crystal said as she looked up from the computer .

" You too . I didn't make apt. but I need to get my daughter seen and fast . "

" Your doctor is free , I'll let her know your here . " She said .

I smiled and said thanks then went to sit down .

" Ja'Lynn sit down now . " I said trying not to yell .

She rolled her eyes at me then started to walk off . But I snatched her ass up real quick .

" Sit your little butt down now . "

I said as I placed her in a seat .

" Promise . " Doctor Sandy said .

( I wanna say that they have a different doctor name but I don't know , so let's just go along with this one . )

We stood up and followed her to the back . We walked into a room .

" So what brings you guys in for today ? " Sandy asked .

" I wanna get Ja'Lynn tested for Bipolar . One minutes she's happy next minute she wants to beat the crap out of her sister . "

" Alright , we can run some test on her and they should come back in the next 3 days . " Sandy said .

" Alright that's fine . "

We got up and followed Sandy into a different room so they could run some test on Ja'Lynn, why does my daughter have to go through this ?

-----------

2 Updates in One Night ! 😁😁

' Alexius