Leaving home.

The kingdom of East river was perfect and full of life.King Triston of the East river people, ruled fairly and with wisdom.Some said that he was a the great god Poseidon while others said he was an immortal man from the very beginning of creation.All these I found partly true because my father was an extraordinary king.First his appearance was perfect.He had long black hair that fell on his shoulders in waves,he was taller than most men of the kingdom  and had a well built body.To top it all,he carried the staff of power which had the magic of  the great kings of East river.He was all powerful.That is why all the folks of Easy river held him with such honour and admiration.

I only the other hand was the black sheep of the family.My mother and my two sisters,Eve and cheryl,basked in the groly of dad.They enjoyed being admired and respected.Royalty suited them just fine. As for me,I only wanted a quiet life,simple but with excitement and adventure.It was the complete opposite of what I had at East river.Being the last born ment I had to be kept 'in check' all the time.It was bloody torture.I dreamed of being my own person and making my own decisions.I waited for the day to come but my waiting never ended until one fateful morning.

"Jake dear,you have to wake up",mom sayed in between tears and whispers."What's wrong mom?"I asked getting off my bed and putting on some decent clothes."I don't have time to explain son,take your father's staff and go through the back door"quickly my mom handed me dad's staff which had blood stains all over.For a queen she was super scared and I had no idea why."Mom what's happening ,where's dad?"I asked between tears.Mom looked at me her eyes red from frequent tears,"Go!"With that I was sucked up in a while wind but before I vanished to God knows where a knight with black armour slashed my mother's neck!"Nooooooo!" I was finally sucked up and I vanished.