Chapter Twenty Five

"Hey, Y/N, are you okay?" He asked concerned. "Yeah...I'm okay, don't worry about it." Said Y/N with a forced smile. "Okay well, Fred is looking for you." He said with a smirk. Y/N blushed. "He asked me about where you were and I told him about what happened in class. He's worried." Y/N smiled. Wow, he really did care about her. "Okay, well I'll see you guys later then." She said and walked out of the common room.

"Oh my God, Y/N!" Fred yelled and hugged her tightly as she walked out of the common room. It was a long and tight hug. When they pulled away from the hug, Fren put his hands on her shoulders and said: "Are you okay? What happened? Blaise told me about what happened in Defence Against The Dark Arts class today." Y/N sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Well uh...It's a long story, we may want to sit down..." She said. "Oh, okay then, how about my dorm?" Y/N agreed, and they went to his dorm. George and Lee weren't there, so they sat on Fred's bed and Y/N told him the same thing she told Draco.

"Wow uh...That's terrible, I'm so sorry for your loss...Come here.." He said and hugged her. They laid down on his bed and cuddled for a while. Y/N laid on his chest and he held her hand with one hand, and with the other one stroked her hair. After about fifteen minutes, she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, wake up." She heard someone whispering and slightly shaking her shoulder. She woke up and rubbed her eyes. It was Fred. "Uh...How much time have I been sleeping for?" She asked and sat up. "Um...I'm not sure. Come on, get up it's time for dinner. Are you feeling any better?" He said with a soft smile. "Yeah, much better." Answered Y/N and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She walked into the bathroom, washed her face, fixed her hair and then they went down for dinner.

As they walked into the Great Hall, Y/N walked over to the Slytherin table, and Fred walked over to the Gryffindor one. Y/N looked for Draco, and when she finally saw him, she walked over to him.

He had put his school bag next to him so no one else could sit there. "Oh, hi Y/N. Feeling any better?" He asked while putting his bag on the floor so she could sit next to him. "Yeah." Answered Y/N and sat next to him. "So...How was your nap?" He asked. "It was good- Wait, how do you know about that?" She said confused. "Oh, well basically, Fred told George to tell me because he knew that I would freak out since you suddenly disappeared...Which is correct..." Answered Draco while putting some food on his plate. "We are going to Hogsmeade tomorrow by the way. Are you going?" Said Draco. "Yes, of course, I'm going!" Answered Y/N excited and put some food on her plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Y/N couldn't sleep, so she went to Fred's dorm again. As she was about to walk into the room, Fred walked out of it. "Hey, what are you doing up so late?" He whispered. "I don't know, I could ask you the same thing." Answered Y/N trying to hold her laugh back. "Oh, I couldn't sleep so I was just gonna go walk around the castle, maybe prank Filch." Said Fred with a grin on his face. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep either so I thought I should come here."

"Okay, come in then." Said Fred with a smile. He put his arm around her shoulders and walked her inside the dorm. Both Lee and George were asleep. They laid on Fred's bed and Fred closed the bed curtains. Y/N felt safe and comfortable around Fred. "Good night, gorgeous." Whispered Fred after a couple of minutes of cuddling. Yn smiled and gave him a small kiss. "Good night, Freddie."

Freddie...He liked that. Anyways, Y/N fell asleep pretty quickly, and Fred also fell asleep a couple of minutes after her.

I'm so sorry this chapter is much shorter than the others, I didn't have time to write more. I'm gonna try to make the next one longer if I have time :>